Ch. 3 All New Additions Appear to be Gay

Ch. 3- All New Additions Appear to be Gay

                Eren's eyes snapped open, a hand roughly pushing his shoulder. He jerked straight upwards, narrowly avoiding smashing into Mikasa's face.

                "Ah, shit!" he cried, glancing over at his cellphone on the nightstand, and then up at Mikasa, whose arms were crossed tightly over her green-and-white soccer uniform. "I'm so late!"

                "Shouldn't you be at practice already?" he added, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and shaking off the early morning grogginess.

                "Your welcome," she replied.

                "Huh?"

                "I woke you up," she said adjusting the strap to her workout bag, "You forgot to set your alarm."

                Eren ignored her, running his hands through his hair. Mikasa turned on her heel, reaching the door and grabbing the knob, mentioning loudly before she left:

                "I'll be home before you, so don't worry about dinner," and then shut the door and left. Eren waited a few minutes, listening to the slam of the front door, followed by the revving of a car parked in front of their house. Eren poked his nose through his tightly drawn curtains, watching as a blonde girl drove off with Mikasa in a minivan.

                Carpooling? Not much like his sister.

                He shut the curtains again and quickly got dressed, optioning for a button up and a pair of slacks, hoping he wouldn't be overdressed for his first day at Survey Records.

                It had been two days since the Special Ops Squad concert, and Eren had woken Saturday morning (after a Friday night concert) barely able to comprehend what had happened the night before. He felt hung-over, though he'd never been drunk before, and completely unable to process the events of the night before in complete detail. Mikasa hadn't bothered to explain, but rather shoved the phone into his hands, Armin waiting patiently on the other side. Eren pressed his ear into the receiver and listened as Armin explained their VIP passes and meeting SOP, and specifically, Levi.

                The night fuzzily returned over the course of the weekend, but the image most clear in Eren's mind was Levi's face inches from his- and that sent tremors through his body.

                This really made Eren think.

                He'd never in his entire eighteen years sat down and decided on a sexuality, but the only relationships he'd ever been in were with women- not that they'd lasted very long, considering Eren's "oh-so-impressive understanding of women". However, he'd never been against finding a man attractive, but he'd also never realized that he found them attractive. Now that Eren knew the feeling of having a crush on a man (Levi, he deciphered), the need to have smooth lips against his, and strong arms around him... Well, he thought back and could suddenly quite clearly remember rolling heat in his stomach as he split his cookie with a boy two years older in third grade, cheeks rosy as they shared the sweet dessert. He could feel the soft touch of the boy he shared a tent with clamping his hand into his own at sleep-away camp the summer before seventh grade. He could even recall nonchalantly glancing at the Homecoming Prince's ass his freshman year in high school.

                Bisexual was the word, then.

                Sunday night he'd driven over the Armin's for dinner, helping him pack up the remaining of his belongings in boxes stamped with "college", gently nudging onto the topic of his reborn sexuality. Armin burst into laughter.