Happy Birthday!

Dan's P.O.V 

After a few hours, Darcy and I were showered and Phil had emerged from his bedroom.  

"Morning" He said and stretched, his back clicking. 

"EW!" Darcy screamed and made a gagging noise. God I loved her so much. Everything she did was just perfect, like she was purposely trying to make me fall in love with her more. Of course I already was and seeing her act so freely around me made my belly fill with butterflies.  

"Sorry" Phil laughed and plonked himself down on the couch.

Darcy's P.O.V 

We sat and watched TV for a while before Dan spoke up.  

"Hey Darcy? Uh, Phil and I actually have to go out for a while, will you be fine here?" I sighed and switched channels on the TV. 

"Yeah, where are you going?" Being too focussed on finding a good show on, I didn't get a chance to see their reactions but they were hesitant to reply. 

"Just going to the BBC, don't worry about it" I nodded, but I knew they were lying. Phil was THE WORST at lying.  

"See you later" Dan said and I turned to wave as they left the apartment. Where were they going? 

Dan and Phil were out for a long time, I'd say two hours and when they got home, they quickly hid some bags in Phil's room. They had obviously been doing something and hiding it from me which made me a bit upset. None the less I didn't question it, and the next day I found out what it was.

~the next day~ 

Red spots appeared as I woke up, my blinds being opened. I instantly smelt the pancakes and my eyes opened revealing Dan and Phil, Phil opening the blinds. Dan looked over at me and smiled when he noticed I was awake. 

"Morning" I croaked. 

"Good morning and happy birthday!" Phil yelled and hugged me. It was my birthday?  

"Yeah, happy twenty-first!" I laughed as Dan leant over and engulfed me in a hug, which was enough to make it the best morning of my life. Our hug went on longer than it probably should have and I noticed Phil standing at the door now, holding two bags in his hands. Dan and I stopped hugging as Phil walked over and handed me the bags. 

"We got you some presents" I assumed it was what they were getting yesterday and I mentally kicked myself for judging them.  

"But you didn't have to get me presents! I mean, i'm not your family or anything! Really..." But they shook their heads and insisted I open them. Which I gladly did.  

"Guys, there is so many! You really didn't have too!" Dan and Phil sat watching me as I opened the first present. I tore the multi coloured wrapping paper in pieces and suddenly saw what was inside. Paint brushes of all different shapes and sizes.  

"OH MY GOD! WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!" I screeched, examining each one.  

"Your old art shop by the orphanage" I looked up at Phil seriously.  

"How did you-"He cut me off. 

"I visited to get your things from all those years ago, and I talked to one of the ladies. She told me you were always going to that art shop, always painting and creating things." I felt myself starting to tear up. He went through so much effort, just for me. Well technically they both did ,Dan was with Phil when they went out and got all this. 

"Thank you" I sniffled, and wiped my tears which had spilled over my cheeks. They smiled at me and handed me another present. I chuckled and opened it, my hands slightly shaky. This time there was professional sketching pencils and stationary and a sketch book. I thanked Dan and Phil and was handed a rather large present, this time I needed help to rip the many layers of tape. Inside was proper art paint, all different colours. I admired them, also noticing there were art cloths and pallets.  

"THANK YOU!" I basically screamed and hugged Dan and Phil together.  

"You really didn't have to" I said and placed the things neatly beside me. 

"We did, and there are a few last things" I laughed and waited as Phil left the room, returning shortly after with a profession easel and large canvases of different shapes too.  

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and jumped off my bed, running to Phil and examining everything he was holding. It was all professional art equipment, and it must have cost a lot!  

"This is amazing!" I yelled and hugged Phil again, Dan joining. 

"Happy birthday" They both said and I felt so loved. This was my first proper birthday since my parents had died, and it felt amazing. Dan and Phil were amazing and I couldn't believe they had taken me in and cared for me. I felt like I finally belonged, like I finally had a proper family again! 

"Thanks you so much, you guys didn't have to do any of this" I mumbled into Phil's shoulder and enjoyed the love I was receiving.  

"We did" Dan said and we all released ourselves from the hug, laughing and smiling. 

"Pancake time!" I ordered and raced back to the bed, picking up the plate of pancakes and sharing them with the boys.

I luff you <3 

Stay beYOUtiful! 

Baiii!!!!