Realization

Andy

The moon shined it's bright beams through my light bedroom window curtains. We were all still up and having a good time. Marilyn had a fridge full of beer so we all felt right at home.

She was making CC chase her around the room in circles. Even though they were both equally drunk and even then she was smarter than him. I asked them both how many fingers I was holding up and CC said 20, and she said 7. I was only holding up 1. Now she was making CC fall over and she was making Ashley dizzy. He was crying for no apparent reason. She whacked him over the head a couple of times making him stop refusing her grasp.

She dragged him over and threw him onto the dizzy CC. CC fell the rest of the way over and began trying to push Ash off of him. He eventually gave up and laid back laughing uncontrollably.

I had 4 too many beers and I began slurring my words. I tried having a conversation with Marilyn but my hopes were dashed when CC jumped onto her. They rolled around on the bed in front of me like a negative magnet forcing away from a negative magnet. I began hysterically laughing when she slammed her head against his and made him jump up off the bed away from her. She then got up and ran holding her head towards the closet.

We finally pried Marilyn away from the closet and sat her down with us on the floor. She threw her bottle down on the ground in front of us and said " ASHLEY! SPIN THE BOTTLE DAMMIT!". He laughed and grabbed the bottle giving it a nice spin. It landed on Marilyn and then he spun again with an evil smile on her face. It landed on CC who was all too willing to kiss her. She got up and walked over to him. She put her arms on her shoulders and bent her head down. She lightly pressed her lips against his. She pulled away and walked back to her seat next to me. CC still dazed spun the bottle. It landed on Jake and then Jinxx. The objective was to get them to hug. Jake threw his weight in Jinxx's direction catching him off guard. He flung his arms around Jinxx's shoulders and began laughing. Jinxx gave CC a grossed-out look and then grabbed the bottle. The bottle spun faster and faster then abruptly stopped.....on me. Jinxx shook his head with a smile and slowly grabbed the bottle. He looked around the circle at us and then laughed nervously. Then he spun it.

It twirled around and around as my heat kept skipping beats. Then it began spinning slower and slower. Eventually landing on.....Marilyn? Her eyes grew wide as she looked over at me. Jinxx slowly thought about what he was going to make us do. Right when the suspense began clawing at my eyes he said brightly "Marilyn! I dare you to hump Andy!". Everyone caught their breath. Then slowly everyone began laughing. It was started by Ash and then went around the circle ending at Marilyn. She didn't laugh. She just smiled nervously and nodded her head. Then she slowly walked over to me. She sat down on my lap and looked at Jinxx nervously. "Fine! You don't have to hump him! Just make out with him until I say STOP!". She calmed down and nodded. Then she leaned forward and pushed her mouth against mine. She slowly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and we both started going back towards the floor. "Hm......STOP!" Jinxx said laughing harder now. She slowly let go of me and leaned up. She smiled, nodded, and went back to her place in the circle.

The night went on and on with dares ranging anywhere from me raping Marilyn to me kissing CC. Of course I wimped out on both of them mostly in CC's case because I'm straight. Second of all I don't want to jump RIGHT to raping Marilyn.

~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt something- or someone - laying on me. I got up and was about to throw whoever it was off until I realized that it was Marilyn. Why was SHE on top of me? I looked down and made sure that we were both wearing clothes. Yes we were. But why wasn't she beside me?

I looked over to see CC and Jake with their arms around each other, and Jinxx and Ash snuggling. Wow. Last night must have been pretty good. I had a pounding migraine and I needed to go to the bathroom. But I just sat there enjoying the heat radiating off of her body. She moved a little and her eyes flung open. "Oh god...." she murmured when she looked up at me. She checked to make sure that she was wearing clothes and let out a relieved sigh. "Good..." she said looking at me again.