Flawed

Every night, I search the web for a new fan fiction to read about Harry Styles, only to get myself even more insecure than I already was. The words they use are so powerful, so strong -- it can get you to believe everything. 

Harry Styles falling in love with a blue, green or hazel eyed girl. Someone who was rich enough to have their own apartment, to have a tumblr-like room. To have amazing dresses and clothes, you'll see on WeHeartIt. Someone who was flawless - no imperfection, whatsoever.

What chance do I have, if I ever meet Harry Styles? No chance, I suppose, not that I'm surprised.

But, life and it's turns, for some odd, unknown reason,

Harry Styles fell in love with me. 

"You're not perfect. You don't have skinny thighs, you have a little stomach fat. Your neck is somehow wide, you sing like a dying cow, you burn everything you cook. You snore in your sleep, your hair is plain straight and curly. In all honesty, you're the most imperfect person, I've ever met. And for that I am glad. Because you're different, and I love you." 

Yeah, I know you all hate me for having, yet, another story up! I CAN'T STOP THE IDEAS OKAY, LEAVE ME ALONE. Dedicated to londonstars because she's flawless, and her stories are amazing. If by any chance you haven't read them, which I highly doubt, exit this and go read them, thank me later. ;)))))

okay, wow let me know what you think???

with love,
daxsies ♡