SWEET TOUCH | STISAAC

{ONE-SHOT! SORRY, POORLY EDITED AND WROTE!!! Photo: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/13259678_247757662258629_2143017874_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MDkzNjczNjc2Mzg2NDA0MA%3D%3D.2jpg }

"Come on Stiles!" Isaac complained.

"Look, I have to figure this out! I need to..."

"It's been eating away at you slowly and slowly every day! I'm worried about you."

"There's no need. I'm fine."

"Obviously not." Isaac said.

Me and Isaac have been spending a lot of time together ever since Allison died. I'm not sure why, though. Me and Isaac never really talked much, unless it was serious werewolf business. 

"Please Stiles..."

"Oh my god,Isaac!"

"Stiles! You listen to me! I'm your friend and I'm concerned! Listen to me or so help me!"

"What?! What will you do?!"

"This!" Isaac yelled.

The next thing I knew, Isaac was right in front of me in an blink of an eye.

"Wh-what are you-?"
The Isaac attacked my lips.

"Wh-why did you do that?"

"I told you I'd do something."

"That..."

"Was amazing." He added.

I started amazed. 

"Isaac..."

"Stiles..."

"I-I-I..." I stuttered  looked away from him and just walked back to my board.

"Stiles..."

"What?"

"Come here."

I shook my head furiously.

"You work yourself too hard! You need to take a break."

"I'll take a break when i'm finished."

"What if I got naked? Would you stop then?" I could here Isaac smirking.

"I'm not falling for that." I gritted my teeth angrily.

"Come on.... I know you want to..." He said seductively from across the room.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned around, just to see if he was lying.

Surprisingly, he was not. Lying, that is.

Isaac was staring at me with a cocky grin. He also  had threw his shirt to the floor.

"Awh, Fuck it!" I groaned.

Isaac smiled even wider than before and quickly made his way over to me.

He put both of his hands on either side of my head.

He gazed down at me and our eyes meet. We just stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an infinity. 

I smiled a little, and Isaac must have taken that as some sort of a sign.

Isaac quickly leaned down and aggressively placed his lips upon mine. 

We we locked in a heated make-out session. (Which I will not get to deep into, because there are a lot of children on here)

When We finally parted we didn't say anything, until...

"I... I don't..." I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything but, just hear me out first, yeah?" He pleaded.

I just nodded.

"When me and Allison first started seeing each other, I thought she was my mate..."

"Mate?"

"Derek told us about it."

"Why didn't he tell Scott?"

"He did."

"Really? How come Scott never told me then?"

"Derek said humans don't need to know unless they are a werewolves mate."

"That doesn't make sense." I commented.

"At the time it did. Anyways..." He continued.

"When a werewolf turns eighteen, their wolf-side starts to smell specific pheromones. The strange smells come from people who are close to their mate. By close I mean, emotionally. They don't have to be super close, but close. With some people the smells stronger, so it's very vague who the real person is."

"And yours was Allison..." I sighed.

"That's what I thought. The scent was strong with her. But when she died, I realized it wasn't her."

"How did you know?"

"When a werewolf's mate dies, they die too. Unless, one of them never wanted to be with the other. 

"Oh..." 

"I loved Allison, but I know she didn't truly love me. She still loved Scott."

"So why didn't Scott die too then?"

"He was kind of infatuated with Kira at the time."

"I see."

"To be honest, I was kind of happy it wasn't her."

"Why?"

"Cuz' if it was, I would never  have got to meet you."

"Come on Isaac! Why do you have to play with me like this!? It's frustrating! Everytime I see you... my heart flutters... and breaks." I frowned.

"Stiles..."

"NO! YOu have a great mate out there somewhere! Stop wasting your time with me!"

"Oh my god, Stiles! It's you! You're my mate!"

"What...?"

"I knew right after Allison died..."

"Why did you wait so long to say anything?"

"I didn't want to rush into anything. Plus I was grieving for a while."

"Well, what now?"

"This!" Isaac smiled again, then took me in his arms and kissed me again.

Man... i'm definitely going to get used to this!

...And maybe more? ;)