My Sex Genie - 9

Day 1

Honestly, I am nervous. I don’t know what this is all about. Remind me again why did I sign up for this? Oh yeah. The one who offered this program to me is a god.

I stared at his well-built body. I can’t help but lose my innocence. I mean, why aren’t people with such body like Chace go to jail? He’s adulterating and toxicating my eyes. I mean it. I’m losing my sanity here.

“Here’s the gym.” He pointed at a room with walls made of pure glass. Well, the walls on my left and right are. But the walls in front and behind us are placed with mirrors. I saw gym equipments lined up properly. A blue mat covered the floor and beautiful, yellow dim lights shone like stars on the ceiling. Outside is a scenery of a beautiful pine tree forest.

The gym room is beautiful. And still, I dread for it. I can’t imagine myself going through all these machines just to lose weight.

“Are you serious?” I asked as I horrifyingly looked at the weights.

Chace laughed, “Of course you won’t be using that right away. Maybe after a few weeks of getting used to, then you can use those.” He pointed at the crazy arm breaking weights that sat grinning at me on the corner.

Chace wiped a sweat from his forehead but missed the other one from his chin that trickled down to his neck, then to his hard chests, then to his beautifully sculpted six-pack abs and down to the V-line that is cut off by his gym shorts.

“Don’t worry, Celine. You will get the body you want.” He winked at me.

Ugh. If he knew how hot he looks. And how dumb I am for thinking this way.

“So—we’ll start?” I asked as I stared at my fat self in the mirror. How I hate those big thighs. I mean, come on! No thigh gap at all? And those flabby arms and hotdog-like fingers. Ew. Why didn’t I realize how ugly I look?

Chace stood next to me, looking at me from the mirror. I suddenly felt so self-conscious standing this close to him. I can smell his sweat. His sweet sweat. Gosh, I am being disgusting.

“Yes. The sooner we start, the better.” He grinned.

I still don’t know why of all the fat, lazy people out there, why did he choose me? I mean, what’s the meaning behind ‘I find you interesting’? I don’t get him at all.

“Let’s start!” Chace grabbed my arm and gently lead me to the treadmill. Classic. The evil machine. He started the treadmill and it went slow at first. I was able to catch up, pretty much proud of myself. It was a slow start. I guess this is just the warm up.

“So, breakfast will be heavy. It’s composed of oats, fruits, fibers, and lots of water. Lunch will be moderate with lean meat, tuna, and veggies. Dinner, on the other hand, should be very light veggies and fiber. Don’t worry, though, it’s not always the same food every day. It’ll change and we’ll mix it up a little. You also have to drink energy shakes and again, lots of water.”

Now I am huffing and panting.

“Celine, this is just the warm up.” Chace reminded.

“I—know—but—“ sweat trickled down my forehead.

Chace chuckled, finding my torturous situation as amusing.

“Focus on me, okay? Just think that we’re strolling at the park.”

I nodded and tried to focus on his cool, sexy voice.

“We’ll be here every morning and in the afternoon, we’ll do some physical activity.”

“Physical activity?” I asked, panting.

Chace chuckled, “Yes, physical.” He said with double entendre.

I glared at him and he just laughed it off, “God, you’re so amusing.”

“I am here for your offer—not—for—your—enter—gaah!” I gripped the handles on both sides of me which was a wrong move because I tripped on my own feet and the machine threw me out of its curse. I landed on the ground with a thud, a groan escaping my lips. I breathed in and out, faster and faster as I tried to catch my breath.

Chace kneeled next to me, “We better do this the right way, Celine.”

“Shut up. It’s not easy, you know.”

Chace sighed. “All right, sit up.”

With all my might, I sat right up. My knees wobbled weakly and my arms feel so tired already. This is impossible. That was just a warm up? Really?

“Celine, look at me.” Chace commanded.

I frowned and glared at him. His face is dead serious and so I removed the frown on my face and looked at him blankly.

“Focus, okay? Don’t think it’s hard. Keep a mindset that you can do it.”

“I can’t.” I mumbled weakly, “It’s too hard.”

“Celine, please.” He muttered.

I sighed and closed my eyes, “All right. I’ll try again.”

Chace smiled and helped me up. “We’ll do it again real slow.”

I climbed on the treadmill and we started again. This time, I really did focus on Chace’s voice. Occasionally, I would steal a glance at his face and at his body when he’s not looking, when he’s busy talking. It was hard, I know, but I didn’t notice the time. Chace already set the treadmill a little faster and I am panting and sweating badly. I felt my heart palpitating and my joints giving up. Thankfully, after thirty minutes of torture, Chace pressed the stop button. I let the treadmill move me out of its own accord and I landed softly on the floor.

“Stand up.” Chace commanded.

“No. I love—the—floor.” I groaned with pain.

“Celine, you’re doing it wrong. You might get sick if you sit right away.” Chace tried to pull me up. I didn’t budge. “Celine.” He pressed.

I ignored him and enjoyed the company of the floor.

“If you don’t get up from that floor you’ll be in trouble.” Chace menacingly said.

“Yeah, right.” I rolled my eyes at him and rolled on the floor, savoring the glorious moment.

“Don’t make me.” He said in a low voice.

I glared at him, “What are you gonna do? Make me run on that treadmill again.”

“For your information, you just walked.”

“Shut up. It was hard.”

Chace kneeled next to me again with angry eyes, “You’re hopeless.”

I ignored him and stared at the ceiling.

“Celine, let me tell you something. Something to motivate you.”

I let out a grunt and looked at him, “What?

Chace smiled gorgeously, his beautiful eyes staring down at me as though pinning me entirely on the ground. He moved closer, his skin almost touching mine. I have this urge to let my hands travel all over his body, but I resisted it. It’s too weird.

“If you lose 50 lbs…” he paused.

I rolled my eyes, “What? How are we going to celebrate?”

Chace smiled sweetly, “I don’t know. Maybe …we’ll have sex.”