Chapter 47

Plaza Athenee, Paris

Sarah is putting on make up. They are supposed to have a dinner cruise at the Seine River. Gerald was silently admiring his wife, watching her every move as she applies the blush on her cheeks. He was holding a glass of red wine with his hand as he sat on the couch inside their suite.

Sarah looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled, she placed the brush down on the compact and said, her eyes gleaming, "You're making me self-conscious....did I put too much makeup? How do I look?"

Gerald took a sip of the ted wine and placed it down on the table and stood up , taking two steps to reach her side.

He placed his head on her bare shoulders and looked at her in the mirror.

"You are beautiful with or without makeup. You look magnificent right now....and always you will be beautiful in my eyes. Your eyes are beaming and your lips are inviting. Are you sure we should still go out? I feel like we should just stay in this lovely suite the rest of the days and nights we are staying here....what do you think love?" Gerald smiled, teasing her especially seeing her turn red easily.

Sarah pinched him, "Ikaw talaga ....you always know the right words to say...to make me blush...to make my heart race.....as much as I want to stay in this suite...I am afraid I want to experience dining on a cruise with you though....maybe tomorrow, we can stay in the whole day...if you want.."she said giggling.

"Hmmmm who am I to say no to that....I want to make you happy....so, let's go see about that cruise then..." Gerald said.

Sarah smiled.

"Then can you put my shoes on please?" she requested.

Gerald grinned, picked up the shoe and kneeled - held Sarah's foot gently and slipped the shoe on- looked up to Sarah who is smiling at him, Gerald leaned for a kiss.

Sarah's eyes automatically closed.

Whenever Gerald kisses her, she knew it is real, that she is not dreaming.

"Hmmmmmm...." Gerald moaned.

Sarah smiled under his kiss...he smiled,too then pulling away, he touched her nose and pinched it gently.

"I love you beautiful....now, let me put this other shoe on before I lock ourselves in and forget we have to go on that cruise tonight..." he teased.

Sarah nodded, still smiling.

"I love you,too handsome...I am happy I have a very fine looking man for a date..." she said.

He smiled and stood up, holding her hand and pulling her up giving her a hug.

"Tonight would be a great night....for sure..." He said.

"Let's go then...I don't want to miss anything..." Sarah said.

They held hands as they went out of their room.

A night river cruise dinner on a romantic night as this will surely be wonderful.

The night was calm, the lights glittering the Paris skyline- the Eiffel tower is lit up as they pass it. 

Sarah and Gerald are standing by the railing of the yacht- Gerald hugging Sarah from behind. His chin resting on her shoulder as they feel each others warmth and enjoying the ambience and romantic Parisian night. They just finished their dinner and they were just sight seeing now.