chapter 2

I could hear the dolls whispereing, I was unsure what they were saying, I tried the feel the floor to see if I could find anything, where was I? Was I still in the doll room? I was trembling in fear, what would happen. Would I end up like Maisy? What about Daisy, where was she?

"Don't worry Ali. everything will be oooook" said a voice

Everythin went black, yet again

************************************************************************

I woke up. I looked around nervously. The room was cold, Dark, scary. I could tell, that I was not alone

"Daisy" I said shakily

"Who are you" said a high pitched sweet shaky voice

"Who are you?" I asked

"I asked you first" said the voice

"I'm Ali" I said

"I'm Alyssa" said the girl

She flicked on the lights, the room was painted all white and there was no furniture at all, the girl had golden blonde hair, a pretty little dress on and a scared face. This girl. Was me.

"Alyssa. We need to get away. I don't know whats happening. You probably won't believ this, but you, are me" I said

Alyssa pulled a weird face, she put some of her hair behind her ear, straightened down her dress and cleared her voice. Yep she was definatley me.

"So your telling me, I'm so 15 year old that still plays with dolls?" asked Alyssa

"Um. No. Well...Yes, but no" I said awkwardy

Alyssa did a little laugh

"Basically, your me, ten years ago" I said

"Ohhhh" said Alyssa

We looked at eachother, we had the same Golden blonde hair, silver eyes, slim body, The same bubbly, curious personality.

"I don't get this though....." said Alyssa

"I know" I said

None of this made sense. How could I see me. I just didn't understand this. Were we meant to do something. Change something. I thought for a moment. I think I have it.

"Lets have some fun" A doll said, she was human size, she was an ugly doll, a tattered old doll, she was with another doll. DAISY!

Daisy walked over to me. The other doll walked over to Alyssa, Daisy said something to te other dll, I couldn't quite make out what it was. Thats when they got Alyssa and ran out the room, they turned off the lights and locked the door. What would they do to her? What would they do to me?

******************************************

:-O

That was so boring, I know. But it's just the build up.  You might not understand the whole Alyssa and Ali thing, but there's a reason why Alyssa and Ali are there. Please vote ad comment :)