Chapter 1

Time Traveler Undertaker Jr.

Chapter One (Part One)

5 years later:

The shop door opened as Harry was washing dishes in the kitchen behind the shop. "Just a moment!" He wiped his hands on a towel and threw it over his shoulder as he walked to the front of the shop.

Harry was wearing a simple white button-up shirt and black slacks. He was barefoot and wore a dark blue apron, his sleeves rolled up. His hair had grown to the small of his back. Harry had tied it back in a ponytail and a dark blue headband held bach his bangs.

Harry pushed his glasses up his face and rested them atop his head as he studied the group before him.

There were 6 different people. One english woman wore all red while the other (only) woman was chinese. She was doll-like, with a vacant expression, and she wore a white dress(?), black stockings, and a blue jacket. She was very close to the chinese man. He wore a green garment. His hands were hidden inside his sleeves, his eyes were shut, and he looked peaceful with that soft smile on his face. The person beside the red woman was a butler, undoubtedly. He looked nervous, but had no scent.

Quickly, Harry sniffed the air.

The other butler's (the more professional looking one) wine red eyes widened.

The whiny butler had no scent. And the telltale lime green eyes. The butler was a shinigami, a death god. Like Undetaker was.

The other butler was suave, he had a hint of a smell, but his scent was masked by humans.

Then there was the boy who was just a little taller than himself.

Harry had the urge to pout. Why was everyone taller than him?! Did the universe hate him?!

The boy had gray hair to the extreme that it had a bluish tint, he wore blue clothes. His coat, jacket, shorts, etc.

Harry leaned onto the counter, resting one elbow on top. "Can I help you?"

Their eyes widened. They hadn't noticed him.

Harry supressed a grin. Undertaker had taught him how to do that.

"Hello..." the woman in red took a step forward; towards him.

"The name's Hadrian Undertaker. Was there something that you needed?" He sighed as he realized what he'd just done. "I apologize. I'm being quite rude. I'm not a morning person and I haven't had my coffee yet. Do you mind if I make some?"

"No, not at all," the boy said. He was the next to talk.

"Good. Would any of you like some?"

"Yes, please," the chinese man nodded.

"Alright. You can come watch if you want. You look uneasy, as if I would poison you." Harry led them to the kitchen. He put the coffee on the kettle and continued to wash the dishes. "May I know your names?"

"Sebastian Michaelis," the butler said.

Harry caught that tiny scent. This man was a demon. A flying demon for one, the man REEKED of feathers.

"And my master; Earl Phantomhive."

Harry nodded absent-mindedly.

"Madam Red, and my servant Grell Sutcliff."

"Lau, and the pretty lady is Ran-Mao."

Harry turned to them and smiled. "It's nice to meet some people who have manners and are quite sane. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!"

There was only a grunt from the shop.

Harry sighed. "But I love him anyway," he poured everybody some coffee and handed them a mug. He took a gulp from his. "Ah!" his face showing true bliss made the company smile.

Even Sebastian had to give a true one, though small.

"Hate mornings," Harry grimaced. "They must have it in for me. I'm always low on caffeine."

He set his cup down. "So what can I do for you?"