Chapter Fifty Four

Like I said, less than 10 minutes!

Boom, on time!

Yay Me.

Next one will be up tomorrow!

ENJOYERS!

########################

Chapter Fifty Four

Ana's POV

I toyed around with my computer a bit more before deciding that I should, at least, get two hours of sleep before school. Wouldn't want to fall asleep in class....again.

Yeah, don't ask....

I leaned back and pulled my covers up. It was starting to get cool in here... Well, it's justOctober.

I looked at the cealing and waited for the sleep to come. I knew it would come sometime, it always did, but when?

Ugh. Why is it so complicated?

I closed my eyes and started to hum a random tune. It sounded like some sort of lullaby.

My eyes started to glue themselves together and sleep started to settle in. What a nice and peaceful way to fall asleep.

I woke with Taylor Swift's Thug Story blasting out of my phone. What? Better than thatBEEEP...

I, as always, groaned and got out of bed. Why couldn't mornings be at noon? Well, that would defeat the entire purpose of having a 'Morning' in the first place.

I dragged my lazy feet over to my closet since it was too cold to take a shower. That, and today I was feeling way too lazy for my own good.  I grabbed a plain sweatshirt with regular jeans. I hardly even bothered to run a brush through my hair. 

I remembered my meeting with Scott and decided to at least put some effort in my looks. So make-up it is. Which really just consists of eye liner and mascara. I grabbed my cheer leadingbag and ran down the stairs. 

Matt is probably already there....and I was right. He stood there eating cereal like a lazy hobo., Yes, a hobo. I know what they look like! Yes, don't ask.

Marcos is probably waiting in the car...

Then I remembered something.

No more cheerleader me....

Aw! That just made my day even worse!

I groaned and grabbed the bowl that was in Matt's hands.

"Gee, good morning to you too, lil sis."  He said sarcastically.

"Would you rather I spit on you again?" Hehehe, I'm evil.

"Now that I think about it, NO THANKS! I will get you back for that, you know."

"Mhmm, good luck with that." I gave him a cruel, twisted smile.

He opened hi mouth to speak, but whatever he was going to say got cut off by Marcos shouting "Hurry Matt. We gonna be late!".

Um, WE'RE GOING to be late. Jeez, learn how to talk kid!

"Going!" He shouted back. Then he added in a lower voice, "Watch your back." and walked off.

Yeah, like im going to be affraid of a guy that wears Rudolph-the-red-nose-reindeer boxers.

A few minutes later, I heard some honking from outside the door. Guess my ride is here.

Ela and I did our usual routine of greeting each other and talking about random things before pulling into the school's parking lot. I told Ela that I had to do something and went to the swings in the back part of the school.

They were placed in an almost private area. No one came back here anymore, and thats a shame. Its a beautiful forest with flowers everywhere. Well, by now, the trees have lost theirs leaves and the flowers have dried out, but its still beautiful.

'

I saw Scott there. He had his back turned to me, so he still hadn't seen me. He was swinging back and forth, his navy blue shirt showing his perfect abs. He looks so yummy...

"Done staring?" Hearing his voice made me jump a bit. Then his words sank in.

"I wasn't staring!" I defended myself.

"Mhmm, and I'm a purple unicorn. Anyways, come sit by me."

He sounded nervous, which of course, made me nervous. I took the swing to his right and faced him.

"What did you want to talk about?" Right, keep your cool.

"Oh, umm. So, I was wondering..." He trailed off, looking at the ground.

"Wondering...." I playfully mocked him, trying to ease up the tension.

"Wondering...why are there only twelve hours on a clock?"

"Huh?" I asked, totally lost.

"Actually, that's not my question..."

"Yeah, what is it then?"

"I was wondering...ifyouwouldbesokindastobemygirfriend?"

I let out a small chuckle. What did he say? I didn't get any of it...

"What was that? I have no clue what you just said..."

"I say, I was wondering if you...Would like to be my grifriend?"

Did he just say what I think he said? He probably didn't. If he didn't and I scream out 'YES!' I'll probably look weird...

"What?" Yep, better confirm it.

"You know. You, me, girlfriend, boyfriend, going out? I know that we haven't really gone out on a date yet, and we should still get to know each other better, but I just want everyone to know that your mine, so if-"

"Yes." I cut him off.

"Ha,what now?"

"I said, Yes. As in yes, I will be your girlfriend."

I could see happiness in his eyes, almost as if he was proud. Weirdness...right? Before I could blink, Scott got up and gave me a huge bear-hug.

It wasn't much, but it was enough. It felt right, like I belonged there. I could stay i his arms forever and ever...

We heard someone clear their throat. Great... We slowly pulled out of our embrace, wanting to make it last longer. Scott looked over my head at the person that had interrupted us and I could feel his body tense up.

"Well, if it isn't the two lovey-puppies."

I knew who that voice belonged to, so I spun around to face him. Why is he here?

#############################

THE'RE TOGETHER! 

WEEE!

Who do you think that is?

Vote for next chapter and watty awards!

And comment!