Where's My Mate? 11

Again no need to go to the restricted version to read the fun scene (: (4/17/2020)

hey guys! 

sorry i havent posted in a while. I've been a bad Tigger. :(

ive been busy. with school. 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

now i changed the cast a lil. tell me what you thinkkk!!??? 

otay ill let you read now. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: "Ethan, Ethan is my mate." My family gaped at me. Sam just grinned. 

"What are you grinning at?"

"I think you two are adorable together."

"Oh god. That just sounds weird. Especially coming from a dude." Ethan laughed and hugged me. I leaned into him, putting my head on his shoulder. 

"Your right Sam, they do make a good couple." Maya said. I glared at her. My dad laughed. 

"Come on let's get something to eat. Who's cooking?" Everyone looked at me. 

I sighed and headed towards the kitchen to make dinner. Today has been a long day. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ethan!!!!" I screamed for all I was worth. 

"What?" He shouted looking in panic around the room. I giggled. He just looked so cute.

"There's a spider!! KILL IT!!" 

"Really Max?" He looked at me flatly. 

"What? Would you rather I let it crawl into the food I'm making for all y'alls?" Ethan sighed and looked at the spider that was sitting on the counter innocently. Just a minute ago it was crawling all around the place like a madman! That little rascal. This is why I hate spiders.

"Max it's not even moving."

"It was before! I swear it was!" Ethan laughed at me. LAUGHED AT ME. 

"That's it. This spider is going into your food."

"Max.... Alright alright I'll kill it." he grabbed a napkin and smooshed it. YAY!! I hugged Ethan. He chuckled and hugged me back. He lifted his head and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I moaned and leaned into him. He lifted me up by my hips and placed me on the counter standing in between my legs. I rubbed myself against him moaning again. He reached a hand in between us and rubbed me with his hand. I groaned and ground against his hand. 

"Oh God..... That is not a scene I wanted to walk in on...." Maya said covering her eyes. I could hear Sam snickering behind her. Just to bug her I started moaning really loudly and grinding against Ethan. Which actually managed to turn me on. Oops! Looks like I'm not the only one that got excited by that. Teehee. 

"MAX! YOU'RE SO IMMATURE!!" I pulled away from Ethan to see my sister glaring at us and Sam watching us with amusement.

"Love you too, Sis." I replied grinning cheekily. She just glared on. Bitch. 

"Max, be nice to your sister." My dad said walking into the kitchen. 

"Why?"

"Because she's your sister."