Epilogue

• Dedicated to All My Fans!

HEY!

sooo here it isss. the LAST CHAPTER! :( imma miss this storyy

sooo sorry its so late! im a bum i know. :P

butttt there is going to be a sequel i dont know when im starting it but there deff will be i promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a couple months later)

Ethan's POV

"Papa!"

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Where's Daddy?"

"I think he's in the shower sweetie." I said looking up from my laptop sitting on the kitchen table. The children had started calling me Papa and Max Daddy so we would know who they were looking for. I thought it was adorable.

"Why's he in the shower? Is he stinky?"

I laughed. "Yes honey. He'll be out soon. What did he promise you he'd do this time?" I asked pulling Annabelle into my lap.

"He said he would help me put the jingle bops on my bike."

"Jingle bops?"

"Yeah you know, those thingies that go 'bring bring'!"

"Ohh. Those jingle bops. Why do you call them jingle bops?"

"Cause that's what Daddy started calling them. He's silly." I chuckled.

"HEY! Of course I'm silly munchkin! Someone's gotta be the cool dad around here!" Max said scooping up Annabelle and swinging her around making her giggle.

"You're both cool Daddy."

"Well I'll be! Did you hear that Ethan?! She thinks you're cool! She's a keeper all right!" He said tickling her.

"Come on Daddy! You promised! Jingle bops!"

"Oh yes. Of course! How could I forget?" Max joked hitting himself on the forehead.

"Hehe! You're silly Daddy." Max chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"You go outside and get your bike. I'll be out in a minute." Annabelle giggled and ran outside.

"Hey handsome." Max said waltzing over and plopping into my lap. He leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Hey Maxxy. How was work?" Max had just recently gotten a job at this little clinic.

"Tiring. A lot of wolves with bullshit injuries. Wolves are getting wimpier and wimpier. Sheesh! One guy came in because he got cut by a kitchen knife but by the time I checked him it was healed! Stupid!" I chuckled and kissed him again.

"Well you are getting paid for this..."

"Ha. I like my job." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"EW! NO KISSIES AROUND CHILDREN!"

"Then don't look Andrew." I said turning to see him in the doorway. He wrinkled his nose.

"That's gross guys." Max chuckled and kissed me right on the lips.

"EW STOP! STOP!" Max starting laughing so hard he almost fell off my lap.

"Papa, why is Daddy turning red? Is he a tomato?" Annabelle asked walking into the room.

"No. He's laughing at Andrew." There was a growl in the doorway. Max raised an eyebrow and looked at Trent.

"NO ONE LAUGHS AT ANDREW!" Trent growled.

"Woah there, buddy. Max wasn't making fun of him. He was teasing him. It's okay Trent calm down." I said trying to calm the puffing Trent down.

"Trent, I wasn't being mean to Andrew. I was teasing him about me and Ethan kissing. It's okay Trent, Andrew is fine." Trent glared at us and stood in front of Andrew.

"Trent I'm fine!" Andrew said hugging Trent from behind. Trent turned around and hugged Andrew burying his face in his neck and taking deep breaths. Andrew rubbed soothing hands down his back. Max and I looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. How interesting.

"Come here Trent and Andrew." Max said softly. They slowly broke apart and walked over to Max. He crouched down and hugged them both.

"I love you both. You two are the best sons ever."

"HEY! What about me?!" Annabelle cried. Trent Andrew and Max all opened their arms for her and she ran to them smooshing among them.

"Come on Papa! you too!" She cried happily. I chuckled and walked over scooping them all into my arms.

"I love you guys. My family." Max smiled at me and kissed me above all the kids heads.

"EWW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS OVER!! WAHH! i knoww its short but that was where i ended it. :(

sequels coming soon! tell me what you thought about it!

Be sure to check out my other books!! I have 2 other published books as of now (both updated weekly) and a sequel for this book will be coming soon in the near future!! (9/8/2020)

Last edited 4/17/2020