He's pretty 7

Taehyung's Perspective

> > >

I don't know how to feel. Mina is cheating on my with MinJae? I mean, why would they even be there in an alley at night, leaning closer to each other as if they were about to kiss? Is that the reason why she'd always kiss me on the cheek and not on the lips?

I don't know why I feel down. I know I did not liked her that much. I never really liked to be in relationship, I just did not know how to say 'no' as an answer when someone asked me to be their boyfriend.

I feel like I'd just drown in guilt for saying no and rejecting the person. Mina had texted me yesterday saying if we could meet up today, and of course I said yes. It's a good thing we'd be meeting up at the cafe.

Finally it's break time. "Kookie, I can't go eat lunch with you today. I have to talk with Mina, thank god we're meeting here." He frowned but nodded. "I won't go too then." He shrugs and walks inside the staff room.

Sighing, I sat a table waiting for Mina to arrive. "Hi oppa!" She chirped. "Hey Mina." Why would she want to meet with me after what I saw yesterday? "So what's up?" I ask, uninterested. "Oh, um, I just wanted to meet you."

"Stop beating around the bush, Mina." I scoffed. If she's trying to fool me with that fake grin on her face, it's totally not working. "Just tell me that you were cheating on me with my co-worker." I roll my eyes as her eyes widen.

"Now it all makes sense how MinJae would always ask how you were and how you'd only kiss me on my cheek." I chuckle as she wouldn't speak up. "You could've just said that you wanted to break up with me, instead of cheating." I add furiously.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." She finally spoke up. "It's no problem, I mean if you don't love me anymore you don't have to be with me." I shrug. She nodded slowly. "Well, I guess that's all, lets break up Mina." I stood up and walk to the staff room.

Jungkook looked at me worriedly. I quickly flashed a smile. "We still have time to eat lunch right?" He nodded, still giving me that look. "Don't worry Jungkook, I'm fine, really."

"Do you want to sleep over tonight?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers. "Sure! But I have to tell my mom about it." He nodded with the biggest grin. "But first, lets go get lunch please, I'm hungry." I patted my stomach as he laughed.

+

"Bye home." I said as we passed by my house. "Tae, you're not going overseas."Jungkook laughed shaking his head. "Shut up!" I hit his right arm as my left hand was intertwined with his. "Taehyung," He calls out. If he says nothing again I swear I'll kick his ass.

"If I said something will you forgive me?" Forgive him for what? "You won't talk to me anymore if I say that, so never mind. I want you to continue talking to me." He says, his tone seeming as if he's talking from a distant.

"Jungkook tell me, I'm sure it's not that bad." I nervously chuckled. What could be something that'd make me not want to talk to him? Not talking to him would be a loss. He's a very sweet and nice boy. He shakes his head and I frown.

"C'mon, tell me." I shake him wildly. "Taehyung stop, my head hurts." He says between his laugh. "No!" I continue to shake him. He suddenly grabs my other hand that wasn't intertwined with his and leans closer.

What is this feeling? I nervously gulp and look at him. "I'm not telling." He smirks and lets of my hand. "Here's my place." He says and walks inside.

+ + +

a.n: guess you can call it a sleepover ;)))
early update