Asking

(sabines pov)

I sat down and thought how would I ask Ezra. Got on my back and looked up for a bit. I thought and thought. Till it hit me! As I thought about it in detail I felt my face get warmer. I stood up and walked to ezras room and knocked on his door.

"coming!",I heard him shout. He opened the door."yeah Sabine?",he asked. I froze up for a second."Sabine?",he asked over and over.

"oh sorry, I just froze up. He.",I said,"anyways I wanted to ask you something.

"what is it?",he asked curious.

"well I just wanted to ask if you would.",I stopped for a bit. My mind went blank.

"if I would what?",he asked.

"if you would go on a date with me?",I asked as my face got warmer. He looked at me in shock. I guess he lost all feelings of me. I was about to turn around and regreat what I had say.

"y-yes.",he croaked out. He, then, hugged me. I was shocked for a sec but hugged him back.

"lets meet out side the ghost say about sixish?",I asked after we separated. My face was still warm.

"sure.",he said. I gave him one last hug and went to my room. I sat down and relived the moment in my head. I couldn't wait till six.

(ezras pov)

Sabine asked me out. I felt happy! I sat down to think. I looked at the clock and stood up with a jolt. Theirs a half our left till six! I went and grabbed some of my fancy clothes but I didn't have anything to fancy. So I grabbed a spear set of cloths and washed it. I hope she doesn't mind. I had to give her a present. I walked down to the rest.

"um kannan you got any spear credits on you?",I asked. He checked his pockets.

"not on me but I have credits, why?",he asked.

"well you see I have to buy this thing and I don't have any credits.",I explained in a lie.

"hmm sure ill give you some credits.",he said. He walked up stairs and I followed him. He got in his room and got his credits. He, then, gave them to me. I thanked him and dashed all the way outside the ghost. Then I started to go to the near by city and buy. Something for Sabine before this date.

(sabines pov)

it was half an hour till six. I grabbed my spray cans so I can try to paint something for Ezra. I grabbed a small stand and platform and started to paint. I felt the joy overwhelm me. Ezra is back, I finally got the nerve to ask him out and now I'm painting a gift for him. In a few minutes I finished I look at it and it looked good. It stroke six. I walked out and waited for Ezra.