They Say I'm A Bitch.. (Roc Royal Love Story)

Hey my name is Samantha Jackson ,

I get called a bitch 24\7. But they don't know what I've been threw . Truth is I have been hurt so many time's I have been raped and even more things. See I come from a broken home ;( . My so called Mother she is a junkie you my see her out on the street begging for money and my dad he is the one that raped me.. then he played as if I walked home and told him I got raped on my way home and the doctors fell for his bullshit ughhh I hate that son of a bitch. 

Tbh I had him killed shortly after they let me out of the hospital. Lets say I have pull out here in the hood. Well I live in south centrel and my bestfriend he is a drug lord but I live with him because he is like the only family I have foreal. His name is Chresanto August omg he fine as hell to but I don't think of him like that tho well I could I just never thought he would like me like that he just have so many hoes on his dick tho and I dont have time for that but its w\e . Lets say he really the one that has pull tho. He was very angry when I told him my father raped me he killed him himself . When he came back and told me I was happy that I wouldn't see him any more but I felt sad because thats still my father no matter what he did to me tho. But he gone can't bring his ass back he be ard in hell foreal foreal. 

Wassup, Chresanto August my name and drugs my game, 

Well yah nigga live in south centerl born and raised. I know what the struggle is cause I have been threw it but now I don't have to worry about ever going broke cause I got that pull. I am a drug lord the biggest one in the contry tbh. So there for don't get on a nigga bad side and don't even think of hurting Samie (That's Samantha nickname )well she doesn't like when i call her that but idc to be frank. She the only family I got since my partents got killed for somking up all their boss's crack. If I lost Samie my life would end completely.I think am catching fellings for her but its w\e as long she ard i'm good too.