chapter 20

You had woke up feeling bliss because today was the last day of school so you had hurried and got ready for school. Once you were done getting ready for school you walked out your house and you saw Ross, Emma, and Sarah waiting for you from outside your house so you had walked to school with them.

Once y'all got to school you noticed that you could go to any class you want. So you, Ross, Sarah and Emma had went to the same classes all day and talked the whole day.

*time skips to after school*

After school you, Sarah, Ross and Emma had ran out the building happy summer break has just began. Then, y'all started walking home and while y'all were walking home together Ross said "since I have to pack my stuff up and move to my next house I might not be able to play with y'all for now." hoping y'all would understand.

Then, you said "I understand but how long is it going to take?" with a concerned look on your face. Ross said "It might take maybe 1-3 hours to pack everything up." Then, Emma said "1-3 hours isn't that lon-" Emma was interrupted by Sarah and she said "he also has to put everything in his new house and that could take another 1-3 hours."

Emma said "oh yeah I forgot about that." while facepalming herself. Then, you said "how about if we help you it can go much faster and you could still play with us." with a smile on your face.

Then, y'all had went to Ross's house to help him pack.

*time skips to Ross's house*

Once y'all got to Ross's house y'all started packing and putting away things. While you were helping pack up things you noticed Ross without a shirt and all you saw was his six pack. You couldn't stop looking at him and blushing because you never saw Ross without a shirt on before.

Ross noticed you looking at him and lightly blushing so he walked over to you and whispered in your ear "do you like what you see?" Then, you started to blush like a tomato. Then, Ross had left you looking like a tomato and went back to packing.

You tried to forget everything that just happened and finished packing up the rest of the stuff that was left.

*time skips to done packing*

Once y'all were done packing y'all drove the lynch's new house. Once y'all got there it was time to put everything in the house. While you were helping you couldn't help but look how beautiful their house was and how big it was.

When y'all were done putting everything in the house y'all were so tired and hot that all y'all did was sit on the couch for a little while. After y'all were done having a break Ratiff decided to give everyone popsicles.

When y'all were done eating y'all popsicles Rocky said "do y'all want to go swimming?" everyone said "sure" Then, you said "we should go to the water park." Then, everyone agreed with your idea and went to go get ready.

*time skips to at your house*

Once you got to your house you had went in your room to go change. So you wore a (f/c) bikini with (any design you want). Then, you had went back to the lynch's house. Once you got back to the house everyone was ready so y'all had went in the lynch's car and drove to the water park.

*time skips to the water park*

So at the water park y'all were having a great time together. Y'all were splashing water at each other, talked, and even tried to see who can hold their breath the longest under water.

Once the water park had closed y'all had got y'all things and dried off. Then, y'all had went in the car and drove off. Once Sarah and Emma was dropped off home the lynch's drove you home.

While they were driving you home started to fall asleep on Ross's shoulder. Ross noticed and he had kissed your forehead. Once they got to your house you were sleep so Ross had carried you bridal style all the way to your room.

Then, Ross had helped you into your pajamas. Then, laid you down in bed and kissed your forehead and left home.