Does he love me for me or because im a whore. and pleasure him nicely.( love story)

As the sun begun to set softly and of course quite. The moon still hid its self from view. Moments later the sun lowered its self, to a place where it could not be seen. whre could i find this place Maryanna thought pitying herself. The moon shined along with the bright stars. She looked below. Seeing nothing but her prince on a horse. She thought. But Sadly he was not alone. With a young lady. Maryanna respected the young lady hugging the mans arm for life . What the world had in story for her was unknown. For the young bright kind young lady. But her maryanna there was no hope. Why, because a life as whore is to pleasure men. No love. No happiness for a whore like her. She would not pity herself like this. She would just forget of her job. In till it was time for her work. Who would have thought a whore could be so shameful about what she did. Didn't whores just have sex with no feeling. But she was different. No she was not she was a whore just a whore . she thought sharply to herself. She finally got sick of thinking alone. She went to get another book from Miss. Wentworth. Of course miss. Wentworth was the headmaster of this whorehouse. Miss.Wentworth thought of maryanna as a daugther. Why she made the most for her. All men like being loved and maryanna give that to them. Always and forever maryanna thought. "have you read all the book I give you" headmaster said. " Yes" maryanna said pride of herself. Not a lot of whores know how to read. "what do you think about june" headmaster said handing her a cup of tea." I adore her. She was in only happiness on the outside. But her heart was in a hopeless wreck"

" well then, I must go" the headmaster said hurrying out of the office. Was maryanna like that. Happiness shows through the eyes. But what if her eyes are soulless. What if she lost her soul to all the men she's been with . She looked in the mirror afraid to see heartless eyes . She saw sadness in them. Why pity herself she's nothing but a whore right. The first gentleman would be here shortly. i must get ready for him. she hurryed to the room. Where the gentleman would be. she opened the door with such care trying not to be heard. "hello maryanna" the gentleman said. oh dear. It was the man with the young lady outside. Moments ago.