announcement

it is highly important for all of you guys to read this...

so... hey. this is arielle. as you may all have noticed, i've changed my username to thehopefuls.

i am so glad to be back and at the same time, very sorry.

how do i start this?

first of all i want to thank all of you for the continuous support that you have given me on the first chapter of the newbie and to the most previous one (which was posted around a year ago.). i am thankful for everyone who stuck to it until this very moment and all of you who stuck to the promise that i will update and will finish this book someday.

honestly, i do not know how to end the newbie or even how to continue it. in the past few months that i have been inactive, i kept thinking about what would happen in the newbie next. and then i realized that i am completely lost with story.

when i started, i didn't really have any direction with it. i just wrote stuff that i found really funny. But ever since i started this story, i had no idea of where it was going and up til now i still don't.

so right now, i'm just gonna cut through the chase and announce that the newbie has been discontinued.

It was my choice to discontinue the newbie because i know i was going NOWHERE with it. i mean, i was already at the 43rd chapter and jelsa still haven't gotten a REAL kiss. i know i let all the jelsa shippers down for promising them JELSA.

there are plenty of reasons why im discontinuing the newbie. first, i was lost. second, i had no direction for the story. third, i was having problems with the inconsistencies, fourth, i've been having this writer's block whenever i try to start writing the next chapter, and lastly, i couldn't relate to the characters in the story and so, i found it hard to continue since i have no idea what i was writing.

but even through this, you guys have been so supportive of me and this story. the way you guys would understand and be patient at the same time. i can't believe how much support i was getting from all of you, and somehow i do not deserve it at all.

you guys always told me to take my time and that i shouldn't rush myself so much, i appreciate that more than anything.

now i know i'm letting all of you down. i was naive enough to promise you guys that i will finish this story even though i didn't and i'm just completely embarrassed.

i am just deeply sorry for all the false promises i made. maybe i was just so overwhelmed by how you guys have positively reacted to the newbie and so i didn't want to let you guys down.

it was really stupid to promise something i can't keep. and now im saying this because i don't want you guys to falsely hope on a promise i did not keep.

and so, i didn't want to come back here on wattpad, empty-handed.

right now, i am writing a story and its not a big four fan fic or any fan fic(and i know that was the main reason why you are all here so i wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt get as much reaction as the newbie).

the title for the new story i am working on is HER COLORS.

i am not promising you guys that you will like it as much as you liked the newbie, but it's a story that is really close to me since some fragments of it actually came from my own experiences when i was younger.

and this time, i started the story with a direction, that way, i wouldn't end up getting lost again.

now i am trying to arrange the sequence of events in my drafts but i'll be publishing it on wattpad sooner or later... as soon as i finish some chapters for it. And then later on, you'll be able to check it out on my profile and tell me what your thoughts are about it.

before i go, i would like to apologize to those who are messaging me but are not getting any replies. I am honestly sorry for that.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE GIVEN TO THIS BOOK AND I CAN NEVER THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH :(

i hope this will not be the last time that i will see you guys. all the love.

author