Author's Note and Beneath the Radiant Sun Description

Well, hello, guys! 

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting on Beneath the Empyreal Stars!  I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did writing it. 

This IS going to be a series with five books total.  The next book is called Beneath the Radiant Sun and will focus on two characters I introduced in the last few chapters of BTES...

Cormac Albright and Lucina!

I'm not sure when I'll be starting it (whether it be my summer writing project or my 2016 NaNoWriMo book for this year like BTES was in 2015), but no matter what, it won't be up until it is completely finished. 

So in other words, it's going to be a while before it's up.

Anywho, thank you again for reading and loving BTES!  Hopefully you guys feel the same about BTRS once it's up!

And as always, happy reading!

- Ansley

PS: You guys what the description for BTRS?  Well, guess what?  It's right below this message!  Though I've got the book completely planned out, the description is subject to change.

*****

***A science fiction retelling of Snow White/The Snow Queen***

Fresh out of officer training, Cormac Albright couldn't wait for the day when he commanded his own spaceship and traveled the stars. Being the son of the President of the North American Federation, he didn't think he was going to have to pay his dues and start from the bottom, but he did. His first orders? A six month patrol on and around the planet Boreal, home of the Glaci people who, along with the Whispians of Anur, tried to destroy Earth almost ninety years before.

For Lucina, barely a year had passed on Ziff, the planet her father, Comae, sent her to for her protection after her mother's death, though decades had passed outside the planet's solar system. What he was protecting her from, however, was himself and the destructive path he took. Her time was well spent, learning from the Tudals – a family of seven, small creatures who lived on Ziff and had taken her in – how to use the magic from her mother's side of the family that ran through her veins.

Though he was thought to have been killed, Lucina's stepmother Mairwen, the Glaci princess with icy powers of her own, had plans of freeing Comae from his fiery prison in the Dharkness ...and with Lucina's help. Lucina's refusal, however, didn't go over quite well. Rescued by Cormac and his crew, the two of them must try to stop Mairwen's plans while keeping Lucina's identity and abilities secret. Failure wasn't been an option until it became the only one. Releasing her father spelled death and destruction for all those in the Worlds Alliance, including Lucina. Her death wouldn't be by his hand or even her stepmother's...but by a hunter with shattered sight who's out for blood.