Chapter 1: Something I regretted of happening.

CHAPTER 1: Something I regreted of Happening. My Crush Shouted at me.

I decided to call Eddie, Lj, Kyle, Vincent, Kione, Ayesha, Hannah, K.Lanie, and Danielle.

Phone convo:

All of them: Hello?

Me:HIIIIII!!!!! LETS GO TO THE BEACH MY BITCHES!!! AT CLEAN CUT BEACH!!! NOW BYE!!!

End of convo.

Ahhh I am so hyper today!!! Wanna know why? BECAUSE SEAN O’ DONNELL IS AT THE BEACH!!!! MY BFFL TOLD ME!! WHICH IS AYESHA, HANNAH, K.LANIE AND DANIELLE!!! Ahhh I love them. These 9 people are my bitches!!!

I decided to change. I took a good shower this morning. Ahh fresh and clean. I put on some black and blue polka dot bikini. After I was finished I looked at the mirror, Man I am getting chubby. But My 9 friends say I am fit out of all of them. But mostly the guys always look at me when I wear a bikini. Pervs. I put on a white see through blouse and baby-blue short-shorts.  I took my neon pink tank top and my phone. I put them all in my beach bag. I took my keys to my 2013 Matrix. My dad bought it for me since I won the 2013 ms. Uk. LOL. I went downstairs to see my brother and his best friend Drew. I don’t like Drew, A nother reason why. Is because he is best friends with Sean O’ Donnell. Same to my brother Ryan.

“Hey I’ll go up stairs and get ready.” My brother Ryan said. He stood up and went upstairs. I walked to the kitchen and drank some Mountain Dew,

“So where are you going babe?” Drew asked standing up and going to where I am.

“None of your business now get away.” I said looking at him disgusted. I moved away from him and went to sit on the island. He walked to where I was and sat next to me. I just ate a cookie from the jar next to me.

“by the looks of what your wearing under that see-through shirt your going to the beach babe.” He said moving closer to me.

“UGHHH!!! Why doesn’t ryan care if you are so close to me. Also I don’t like you ok. Now scoot.” I said motioning him to scoot over.

“C’mon don’t be like that. Lets go hang out sometimes. Maybe tonight. Let’s watch a movie.” He said eating a cookie. My brother came downstairs holding a beach bag for guys. He was wearing beach shorts and he was shirtless. For a 19 year old he is muscular. I got his eyes and we kinda look alike. I am 19 also.

“What is happening?” My brother asked.

“Well your sister here doesn’t want to go to the movies with me tonight. Mind talking to her?” Drew asked smirking.

“Sure. She is going. Anyways I want you 2 to get along if she doesn’t go I’ll take her phone away and snoop on her diary.” My brother said. I gasped. He can he has rights. He is older and my mom and dad said he can. What a bitch.

“Ok since I said yah I’ll go now. I am going to the beach anyways.” I said standing up and started walking to the door.

“Wait sis. Were coming with. So it’s faster. You go drive.” My brother said. I sighed loudly and went out the door. I started the car and turned the aircon on. My brother and drew came along and I drove to the beach.

$_$ ^_^ $_$ ^_^ $_$ ^_^ $_$ ^_^

I parked my car and got down with my brother and Drew following. I locked my car doors so no one steals anything. I tied my hair up in a bun and went under a tree. My brother and Drew followed. Drew took his shirt off. He is muscular. 6 pack abs but I still don’t like him. I took my transparent shirt off and un-botton my shorts and zipped it down. I left it like that, When I swim I take it off.

“Aren’t you going to take your shorts off?” Drew asked. Drew looked at him and laughed.

“WOW!! Instead of you being a good brother you side with him.” I said groaning.

“of course he is my best friend SIS.” He said fist pumping him. I rolled my eyes and looked around the beach. I spotted Eddie, Lj, Kyle, Vincent, Kione, Ayesha, Hannah, K.Lanie, and Danielle playing volleyball. WITHOUT ME?

I ran to them and when Eddie bumped the ball caught it.

“Why are you guys playing without me?” I asked them.

“WOW MY FIRST TIME TO SEE RANNE WEARING A BIKINI TOP AND SHORTS WITH A BUTTON AND ZIPPER ZIPPED DOWN.” Lj said. I smiled and shook my head. Yah it’s there first time to see me since we never actually had time to go to the beach.

“What ever let’s play again. Go serve Ranne.” K.Lanie said. I went to my position and I was about to serve the ball but my tumb brushed against the ball. I know this isin’t going to end well. I also hit hard. The ball went up and hit Stacie in the head. STACIE!!! OMG!! I hit the school slut which is dating SEAN!!! OMG!!! Sean will be mad. HE IS PROTECTIVE OVER HER. AND I WANTED TO IMPRESS HIM.

“OWWW. FUCK. WHO THREW THE FUCKIN BALL TO MY FACE?!!! Stacie screamed.

“I- I did.” I said stuttering. Stacie hates me. IDK why though.

She stood up and went up to me. She threw the ball hard on my stomach and I fell down and groaned in pain. Lj, Kione, K.Lanie and Ayesha came up to me and tried to help me stand but I end up losing my balance.

“NEXT TIME DON’T THROW THE FUCKING BALL TO MY HEAD BITCH!!!” Stacie screamed. She took some sand and threw it to me Kione, Lj, Ayesha and K.Lanie. We started coughing and dusting of the sand in our hair. The people behind her laughed at us. Sean came up with my brother and Drew. My stomach is cramping now. My brother tried helping me up but I would end up sitting since I have cramps now.

“What the heck happened to you Stace? Why are you screaming?” Sean said hugging her close making her boobs stick out. She is wearing a bikini top that shows to much cleavage and her bikini bottom is like a thong ewww.

“Oh this bitch made the ball hit my head. HARD.” She said. OMG. She is such a lier.

“Then why is she on the sand?” He asked kinda angrily looking at me.

“Oh that clumsy bitch stepped on my foot so she tripped.” She said lying again. WTF!!

“YOU KNOW WHAT RANNE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BOTHER STACIE?! SHE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT YOU HURT HER AND SHE SHOWS ME PROOF. THE VOICES AND SOUNDS SHE RECORDED!” He said shouting at me. I never knew that Stacie says those stuff about me which are all lies. Fudge Her.

“Hey hold it Sean. Ranne will never do that. She will never she is just a normal teen.” Drew said helping me up. I stood up but kinda bending my back since I cant stand properly

“OH SO MY BEST FRIEND IS SIDING WITH THE BITCH?!” Sean screamed making me flinch.

“You know what just because your girlfriend is really pretty and popular doesn’t mean that whatever she tells you is true. Ranne is a beautiful, kind, caring, and honest girl I’ve ever met. So go find a new best friend SEAN CUZ I AM NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE!”Drew said screaming the last part. Woah. He said those about me.

“Let’s go Guys. Lets stay away from the bitches.” Drew said carrying me bridal style and going to my stuff and my car.

“Hey um Ryan just ride with Eddie and the guys We’ll be somewhere for a while.” Drew said and my brother nodded and left. 

“Thanks Drew. Thank you.” I said hugging him closer.

“It’s ok Ranne. Anything for you.” Drew said.

“You know your like my second brother. You understand me.” I said while he placed me in the passengers seat. He went around and sat in the drivers seat.

“ Your like the sister/ best girl friend I never had. Well remember about Rosie? She died of cancer. Aged 4. I miss her though. She is my only sister. So now I am only child. So your like my sister.” Drew said tears rushing down his face. I smiled and hugged him.

“Thanks Drew.” I said smilmg and he just smiled and drove me home.