Chapter 9

Jade

"Just take me home.". I spat.

He nods and leads me to his car. As he drives its silent. I refuse to say anything or I might breakdown. Then a red car comes at us. I flinch ready to feel the impact but instead I feel the car turn and instead it hits...reece.

I hear cars stopping and people talking.

" Reece!!" I scream

His head and hair is soaked with blood and his hand is clutching his side. I see blood pouring out. And theres glass everywhere on his hands. He grimaces.

I soon hear sirens. " reece" I sob.

He doesnt hear me his eyes are closed and his breath is getting shallow. Soon his hand falls from his side. his hand has blood on it. I have glass on my arms and scratches but i don't care. I grab his hand.

" Reece" I choke, " please Dont leave me I love you.".

Then I feel a slight squeeze.

The door opens and paramedics pull us apart. They help me get out. They put me on something.

" What relation do you have with the boy?". One asked

" Boyfriend" I whisper.

One waves something, " Open your eyes. What..."

I'm sick and tired of listening. Sick of the drama. So I just let it go.

Ginger

" Pierson??" I say scared " Do you hear sirens?"

He nods, "let's check it out.".

We rush to the scene. I see Jade.OMG jade is bloody and bruised.

Person tightens his grip on my hand and his jaw line is clenched.

" what happened?" I ask someone

" some drunk car slamed into them."

I see heather running up with tears, " We have to go!!" She yells she is already running toward her car. I hop on with Pierson. And we rush towards the hospital.

" You OK?" He asks gently.

I nod meekly. Truth is I'm not ok.

Flashback

" You ready darling?" My dad asks

I nod excitingly

We hop into the car. Today is my birthday and dad is taking me for a surprise. My dad looks at me and smiles.

" DAD!!!" I scream

He turns his head but it's to late. He slammed into a little girl running across the street.

The memory toutures me. The girl her helpless body flung away as she fell dead to the floor. I still remember her fathers eye. He looked at me with revenge amd anger. I will never forget those black eyes staring at me.

End of flashback

I shiver at the memory. I'm scared of him. He's tried to kill me. Thats why we move so often. My real name is Julia. I've never told anyone. It's an secret. The government has helped us. If we need to move they changed my name and all my identity.

" Are you OK?" Pierson asks again

I nod

" You blacked out..". He replied. He grabs me hand, " I'm always here for you if you need me."