Michael...

Chapter 21: Michael…

Where had he gone? Did he get shot? Had Jordan got him? Had he tripped and fell down a cliff or something? Was he alive? That was the question that I wanted answered quickly and in a hurry. The only thing that gave me reassurance at this time was the hat I held in my hand. Michaels hat. His hat. Agh. Why is my life never normal! He’s probably tied up to a chair, in a dark room, with people doing GOD KNOWS WHAT to him… Why did Michael have to get into this mess? I kept on walking in the same direction for over 1 hour when I came across a black, leather jacket. Michaels black, leather jacket. “Michael? Michael, you there?” I asked in a slight whisper. I didn’t want the wrong people hearing me. A bush to my left rustled. My head snapped to the side as I caught a glimpse of a familiar figure walking towards me. “Where’s your precious Michael now honey?,” She sneered, her voice icy cold. “I don’t think you know but… he’s dead.” She said this without any hint of sorrow or depression in her voice. “Your lying to me, oh I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name HONEY.” I countered back at her. She was trying to play with my mind. “Oh I’m SOOOO sorry hun for not telling you my name, I just thought that Michael would’ve told you ALLLLL about me, I’m Angel.” She said with clear sarcasm in her voice. “Oh well, you seem to already know who I am, Angel,” I didn’t want her to know that I am scared and wimpy on the inside. “Have you seen Michael? He ran in here about an hour ago and I can’t find him. Boys! What can you do with them?” I said clearly and calmly. She snorted and looked behind her. “You do know that I know everything that has been happening to you right? I know about he ghost, you being kidnapped and even you punching Rick in the nose! I know A LOT about you, a lot…” She whispered, only wanting me to hear her. “I see, well you should be able to help me find your brother or do you already know where he is too?” I asked her trying to maintain my confident Aura. “ Oh, I know where he is… follow me honey.” Angel said and motioning to the opening in the distance. I didn't think that she was trying to be ‘helpful’, more like the exact opposite. “You had better be helping me Angel, or I swear I will hurt you.” I threatened her. She tilted her head back and smirked to me, “Oh, get ahold of yourself woman!” About half an hour of travelling with Angel, I started to get a bit worried and cautious. Well, that's no surprise because well, she’s Angel Hunter. My thoughts and feelings were running everywhere. My head was telling me to turn around, run away and look for Michael by myself but my heart was saying that Angel was speaking the truth (something is wrong with my heart today, I swear it’s gone crazy!). I started to get more suspicious as each minute passed. The trek was a long one and by the time we reached ‘the spot’ my ankles were swollen. “Jesus Angel, are you sure that they brought Michael here?” I asked her. She turned around with a huge smirk on her face. “Oh my dear honeybunch, you really thought that I was going to lead you to my big bro? You are so naive,” She laughed to herself. I wanted to turn around and run for my life but I knew that Angel had some henchmen throughout the forest, I just knew. “You think that everything will fall into your arms without any trouble but face reality, that never happens.” She said with a cold and icy voice. As she finished her short but scary speech she clicked her fingers together probably signaling someone to come. I was right. My neck snapped to the right as a punch was thrown at me left cheek. “Jesus!” I screamed, as I tasted blood in my mouth. “Angel, I swear I’m going to make you pay for what you have done to Michael and what you are planning to do with me!” I screamed, charging at the man that had just punched me. I pretended that I had a lousy arm with my suckish punch. When he grabbed my wrist sniggering I got my other fist and punched him in the gut. He crouched over whimpering, I wasn’t finished yet… I freed my other hand and punched the back of his neck. He fell to the floor with a thud. I wasn’t satisfied yet. I stomped on his back and gave him a final punch to the back of the head, knocking him out cold. “Wow, didn’t know little pretty girl could knock out a man!” Angel sniggered from the spot where she watched the fight. “Well, guess what Angel, I ain’t finished yet.” I threatened her. I ran at her and punched her in the ribcage. She yelped out in pain and feel to the floor. I started to kick her countless times in the side. It felt good seeing her scream out in pain and whimper as she was getting what she deserved. “You are so lucky Angel, I could easily knock you out now but I want to do something else.” I said with a hint of confidence (just to make sure she knows who’s boss). I got her ankles and swung her around and around and ‘accidentally’ flung her into a tree. I walked away with a smile and wiping my blood stained hands on my boyfriend jeans (MY FAVOURITE JEANS!!). “Now Michael, where are you babe?” I said aloud, not to anyone in particular. I was going to find Michael, and I will ‘hurt’ whoever captured him and me. They are going down…