Niall Horan imagine

• Dedicated to Courtney my BFF

                You and your boyfriend Niall were spending the day at the park. So  hanging out in public would  mean you got bombareded with paparazzi and fans. You guys got asked alot of questions like: ' When did you start dating" and "How did you meet." So you told the fans you were at Nando's one day and Niall and the boys came rushing in. You were already hogging out on stuff so Niall asked if you share. You said yes of course. ( i mean who wouldn't) Then Niall asked you to a date and you guys went on from there. When the fans and the paps seemed to die down Niall went to the Ice cream truck that had just pulled up. While you were waiting. A girl came up to you and said " Aren't you y/n, Niall Horan's girlfriend?" "Yes, I am." you replied casually. " Really? I mean look at you. Your a Whore, and your not even pretty." You felt tears on the brink of falling but you wouldn't give her that satifaction. Niall came up and saw the girl being mean and said " What is wrong with you?! Y/n is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me! If you were a true fan you wouldn't be harsh to her. I love Y/N with all my heart and if you can't except that then I am ashamed to call you a fan." The girl ran off crying. "Niall that was a bit harsh don't ya think?" You choked out. " Im sorry but I love you and if she were a real fan she would to." He replied angrily. "This is MY fault I runined you day." He said tears in his eyes. " Niall James Horan!" You yelled. " This is not your fault, It was just a fan and I don't care what she thinks. I love you and that is that." As soon as you said that he pulled you in for a kiss. You kissed until you were panting and out of breath. "I don't know what I'd do with out you." Niall said. "Same here" your replied.