Night ~skygurl68

It's night. I'm breaking every rule I know to be here. A twig snaps to my right. I turn and draw my bow. Nothing...

"Hero?"I whisper.

No response.

I'm still waiting for the day that he will find me.

I sink down in the grass.

I promised them I wouldn't return without him... My army.

They were small... but they were a force to be reckoned with.

I've been studying up on Herobrine for about two years now, and I thought I could do this. Thought being the key word. I was lost in a jungle biome, far from home, and running low on supplies.

I was so screwed.

I sighed, bringing out my final stack of wood and making a crude shelter. I had left all my previous ones at least partially standing, so that I could follow the ruins home. I knew better than most that you don't find Herobrine, if you try, he is bound to kill you before you can go any further. That's why I've been traveling around for just over a week now, bound to see him sooner or later.

I posted the usual signs around my house, bearing messages of peace to anyone that sees them. I've always had a way with words, that's why I was picked to go on the trip. Alone. Herobrine singles out his victims, and rarely attacks groups.

I close my eyes... I think of my army back home.

My brother and top fighter, Rosco424

The Generals: JaFoJade. LovinglyTragic. LoocoCocoo.

My fighters: Enderpop and EnderMagic. They were Endergirls... You never know what attack to expect.

My ally... Enderlox.

And then there was the one I was trying to recruit right now...

Another twig snap to my right. Faint glow behind the leaves.

I put my bow on the ground.

My heartbeat is pounding in my ears... I've waited my whole life.

Finally, I was meeting Herobrine.

Hey doods! This is by Skygurl68... Yay for short stories!! <3

Vote! Comment! Do yo thing doods!!

Luv!

-Becca