Chapter Four-Train tracks and voodoo dolls

Andy was reading 'Playpen' adult magazine when Chucky spoke.

"Hello, Andy. My, how you've grown".

"How'd you come back? We killed you".

"You know what they say, you can't keep a 'Good Guy' down". And he laughed, as he planned Andy's death....But not before he had fun at the Military base.

***

The barber was cutting Sargerant Botnick's hair, when  he saw Chucky.

"That hair ain't regulation...soldier".

"I'm not a fucking soldier".

And he strangled him with his plastic hands. Then he  slit the barber's throat with a razor. Fresh blood gushed everywhere. Then, as his body thudded to the ground, he sliced the Sergant's throat as well.

"Just like the good ol' days....Nothin' like a good strangulation to get the circulation goin'", and he laughed.

Chucky fled, as he made sure everyone died before he got Andy's soul. But he had had a problem. Andy  was taller.

He needed a shorter cadet.

Then he homed in on Tyler.

And smiled.

Earlier the same day

"What's the matter Barclay, huh? You homesick? You miss your mommy?", Sergeant Shelton yelled. Then he saw his damaged right shoes.

"What the fuck is this?".

"Don't worry about your shoe all right? I'll polish it. Just give me back the doll".

"No, You listen to me. Tell Whitehurst he's off the hook, huh? I got myself another slave and clean up this mess, "...You've got 5 demerits".

"What about the doll?".

"My kid sister's birthday is coming up...I think she's gunna love it, don't you?". And he gripped the Chucky doll, and left with a smirk on his face. 

De Silva was  tired.

She saw Shelton.

"Asshole".

"What was that, De Silva?".

"Asshole, Sir".

And she saluted.

Andy was covered in paint.

"Relax, Barclay, it's only paint".

He thought of what the Colonel also told him.

"At Kent...We take bed wetters, and we turn them into men. So grow-up Barclay. It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls".

They all trudged up to the woods. Traps and other horrors made it worse. He saw De Silva. He kissed her.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine".

"Yeah, but there's a doll who wants to kill everyone. Once this is over, can we go together?". She smiled.

"Yes".

They were covered in more paint.

"If you get hit...you are dead. So, hike back to base".

"YES, SIR!".

And they did the obstacle course...And survived it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy made love to De Silva.

"What's your first name?".

"Kirsten".