Chapter 2: "Princess Luna Catherine Von Larsen"

My name is Princess Luna Catherine Von Larsen, the first born daughter of Lord John Arthur Larsen and Lady Catherina Von Larsen. I am an older sister to a young and devious brother, Prince Leonardo Vosmus Larsen and I'm a younger sister to the Young Lord Wallace Gregory Larsen. And also not to forget my adopted brother which is in the same age as me, Prince Faustus DeVile

After nearly forgetting about that horrid dream and catastrophe, it surfaced again after so ten years...

"Princess Luna? Have you woken up?"

Asked a maid from the other side of the door as she knocked. With an effort of draping myself with a shawl, I slid off my bed and stepped unto the carpeted floor, bare-footed. With a soft inhale, I approached the door and pulled it open.

"Nana..."

I tried to smile but failed. Noticing this, my old maid placed a hand on my cold shoulder and smiled warmly. Seeing that smile, I smiled as well when I felt that the nightmare was an old memory and I also felt that the weight on my shoulders has been lessened.

"Will my young mistress tell her old nanny what is wrong?"

I  shook my head and placed a hand on top of my old nanny's arm and smiled gratefully to her.

"There is nothing wrong Nana, everything is fine. You need not to worry about me."

I had said that to reassure her, Nana on the other hand was not convinced, but she had merely sighed and shook her head in giving up to my little facade.

"Oh Princess Luna, I give up to your antics." 

The nanny replied and gave the young lady a smile of defeat. I, myself, in return sighed in triumph in making the old nanny give up.

"It seemed like I woke up a little early Nana, care to help me change? And then we'll have a stroll in the garden too."

Nana smiled at the girl's enthusiasm and give her a prideful huff.

"Why of course, princess! I would love to!"

After changing into fresh clothes, Me and Nana went for a stroll as promised. Nana however had to go back and make tea and snacks for me. So by then I had to sit and wait in the garden's pavilion for Nana to bring back the tea and snacks.

 I stared unto a rose whose petals had began to wither on the tips. I sighed and thought.

The world is so beautiful...yet cruel at the same time.

But instead I said it unconsciously and sat there in silence. It's not like someone can hear what I said, right? it's just me, the flowers and trees in the garden, and the blue sky.

"Your Highness!"

I heard someone call out. looking for the source of the voice side to side, then I looked up for any signs of a person dangling on a piece of tree branch above my head.

What Am I doing? it's really obvious that no one's there! You're just imagining things!

I thought to myself. But then I heard the sound of flapping wings far off the distance in front of me. without further delay I stood and walked to the place where the source of the sound comes from. As I walked farther and farther away from my waiting place, the sound grew louder and louder with each of my advancing steps. I can hear some murmuring as I got closer, as soon as I saw a glimpse of someone's back. I quickly hid behind a tree and watched these two people in the family's garden.

who are they? And what are they doing in my family's garden?

I took a look closer and saw two young boys with bat wings on their backs looking down on an older boy lying face flat on his face.

T-T-They're...V...Vampyrs?!

 I covered my mouth so that not a shout can escape from it. 

What? Why? How? 

What is their purpose for coming here?

Of all places, why did they come here to the castle grounds?

How can they enter the castle grounds just like that?

 How could they pass through the barrier without even getting injured?

A bunch of questions were racing through my mind. As I was wondering silently and staring at the group.

This was my first time seeing a Vampyr this close! Not just one, but three at the same time! But I can't say that I am either lucky or not.

"Your Highness!"

"Prince Cain Le Roi Hagen!"

The two called out to the other who was lying face flat on the ground.

That must be him...Prince Cain Le Roi Hagen...

I thought when I looked at the figure sprawled out flat on the ground as the two young vampyrs hovered on top of him.

"Tch...that damn old vampyr..."

He sat up and dusted his head from dirt. I stared in bewilderment.

How could this vampyr move so gracefully?

I walked out of my hiding place and walked to them quietly.

"Who are you?"

I stated this question without showing any fear in my face. They turned their heads in alert once they heard my voice.

"You must have known that trespassing into the royal family's grounds can issue a severe punishment upon your heads."

I didn't waver.

I never needed to.

Why would the daughter of the Larsen Family be scared a vampyr?

"My Lady? Where are you?"

Nana?!

I turned to look at my old maid who was frantically searching for me. 

Ah...?!

I turned my attention back to them but I had realized too late that the three vampyrs have disappeared from where they were.

"...Cain Le Roi Hagen."

Whispering his name, I looked up at the sky and smiled.

I want to see him again...

The vampyr that moved gracefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there guys! read and comment!

D'you guys LOVE IT? or maybe you guys..HATE IT?

Please follow and vote! and also I'm welcome to those suggestions if you have one! and I'll be gladly yo put that in my story~! 

THANK YOU FOR READING~!