Part -12

Nandini's POV:

I woke up in the morning with a big smile...Yesterday was my best day in this 4 years...The way Manik caught me behind the tree and the way he jumped in the water everything was so good...How he was looking at me making me blush...

We were talking and.....and what?! I don't remember anything...I slowly looked up and saw Manik was sleeping... I was hugging him as if he is my Teddy!! How embarrassing..

His grip on my waist was loose and his eyes were tight shut with little frown.. That means he was awake..He didn't want me to feel uncomfortable that's why he was doing this...

I quickly got up and went to bathroom...After freshen up I came back to my room and saw Manik at the same position as if someone command Attention...

Poor guy..I thought of doing something to make him comfortable.. It's not his fault.. I went to the veranda which is with my room... I adjust myself in the swing and picked my guitar...

Rehnuma..
Tu jo mila sab mil gaya
Dil ki namaaze jaake
Pahunchi falak se aage
Toh jaake paaya tujhko
Mere rehnuma..

Mujhko mera rabb mil gaya
Bahon se aage tere duniya nahi hai meri
Rakhle yahi tu mujhko mere rehnuma

Jo naa bhaye teri nazar ko
Dekhungi naa main phir woh nazaara
Tu jo mile toh chod doon khud ko
Tujhmein kahi hai mera kinaara
Bas tu hi tu mujhe yaad hai

Dil ki namaazein jaake
Pahunchi falak se aage
Toh jaake paaya tujhko
Mere rehnuma.
(Rehnuma from Rocky handsome)

I was lost in my song...when I finished I heared clapping..I looked up and saw Manik smiling.. "Wow Nandini that was such an amezing creation...you still sing so well." He complement.. "Thank you...Enough of battering me..now go and freshen up." I said...

Everyone was sitting on the dining having breakfast...I noticed Navya was behaving a little weird..She wasn't able to eat...I moved my legs a little  front and about to ask Navya what's the matter but I stopped  in my track...someone was poking my leg!!

Navya and Manik was sitting opposite to me...I was glaring at Manik but he gave me confuse look...I pull my legs back and start eating...suddenly Manik started fake coughing...We all asked him what happened.. But he was glaring at Cabir..

Cabir was sitting next to me.. " Before doing something you have to look...otherwise parcel always delivered in wrong place." Manik said with his gritted teeth and kicked cabir...

Cabir groaned in pain...my eyes widened and Navya blushed...Cabir was poking Navya...what the hack!! Need to find it out...

After breakfast all were gone..my parents also came back...They were sitting in the garden..."Hey momma,daddy" I said.."Hello my doll..How was yesterday? " My dad asked.. "It was superb dad..how was your meeting?" I said... "Pretty good." Dad replied..

"Come let me give u a head massage with..." She said stressing but I completed "with oil..come on mom not oil please." "Shut up..look at your hair it's looking like tsunami affected.." Mom said.."What? where mom? It's perfectly alright.." I defended. "Keep quite and come with me.." Mom ordered .There was no way for me to escape..

"Nandini.." Mom called.."hmm" that was my only reply.. "Why you don't have someone special in your life?" Mom asked.. "Why mom?" I was shocked.. "Nandini you are 20.. Don't you think it's time for having a boyfriend?" Mom said.. "Mom...I didn't find anyone like that and I am only 20 not 200.." I said.. "It's my job to tell you..so I did.I don't want some arrange or comprising marriage for you.." Mom said.. "I know." I said lowly.

Manik's POV:

I went to my home after breakfast.. Something is going on between CaVya.. Nandini also think the same it was obvious on her face...I entered in my house and my mom hugged me..

"Finally you are home.. How are you?" Mom asked.. "I am fine mom." I replied.. "Thank goddess I was so worried." Mom said..

"Where is dad? Mom" I asked. "He is in his study." Mom replied and went away after giving me a smile.. I went to study and saw dad was busy with his files .. "Dad?" I said.. "Come in Manik..hope you are fine.." He said. "of course I am dad..Nandini is just like nupur aunty... So much hospitality.." I said..

"Someone is impressed here" dad taunted.. "I am just telling the fact dad.." I said.. "Okey..I saw your presentation for our new project and here I am impressed.. I now when you will join Malhotra industries officially, you will make me proud..." Dad said...

"I am happy you found it perfect but I am just learning and I want to learn more..." I said... "Of course my son..now go to tour room and rest." Dad ordered..."Going dad.." I said and left..

"Manik Malhotra can you cone here?" Mom said with extra sweet.. "What's wrong mom ?what are you doing in my room." I said in a alarming tone..

"Can you please explain what is this?" She asked holding a red scarf..I was beyond shock.. "I was cleaning your cupboard and found it in the corner.." Mom said.. "Nothing else?" I asked gulping my saliva.. "No, is there more?" She said and turn to look through my cupboard..

"No mom..it's nothing like that.." I said.. "God..I thought it's your girlfriend's but no I was so happy..u ruined every thing.." Mom said.. "If I am not wrong Nandini had a same scarf like this.." Mom said.. "Yeah..it was her.. It some how came to me and I forgot about it.." I explain...

"And I thought it's your girlfriend.." Mom started cribbing.. "Well she used to be.." I murmur.. "What?" Mom asked.." Nothing mom.."I replied...Thank god she didn't find my file which is full of Nandini's...no no my Muskan's photos and details...

...............................

I will post next update as soon as I can...
Don't forget to vote and comment ...
Love u all
Mitz