Ch 2 Meeting Axel

Jaden and Jesse were hanging out at Jaden and Alexis' house. Alexis took this time to relax after all that had happened watching that duel with Jaden and Jesse. Alexis was walking towards the cliffs when she saw someone. She didn't recognized  him till the moon light showed his face. It was Axel and because she saw the bio band that Viper that made everyone wear. Alexis said hi but Axel wasn't in a talking mood but then he said something. She turned around just as he put a rag over her mouth. She then pasted out to attract Jaden to his plan.

Jaden and Jesse were laughing when Winged Kuriboh told Jaden that Alexis was in trouble. Jaden rushed to the Cliffs with Jesse right on his tail. Jaden and Jesse made it to see that Axel was using some device holding someone from the edge of the cliff. Alexis awoke and saw that she was hanging by rope that was suspended up on a tree. Axel said "you want her then you have to duel me and if you win I will let your girl go. But if you loose then she takes the fall." Jaden said "what is your problem? She could be pregnant for all you know so why do that?"

Axel said "Jaden lets duel." Jaden said "get your game on. My turn, I draw. I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Heroes Avian and Burstinatrix to form Elemental Hero Flame Wingman in attack mode (2100atk). I will play two cards face down and end my turn." Axel said "my turn, I draw. I play Blaze Accelerator. Now that that is done I can send 1 Pyro-type monster with 500 attack points or less from my hand and send it to the grave to destroy one of your monsters." Jaden said "I play my face down De-Fusion to special summon Avian and Burstinatrix from my gave to the field."

Axel said "because Volcanic Shell is in my grave I can activate its effect by paying 500 life points I can add another Volcanic Shell from my deck to my hand. Now I use the Blaze Accelerator again to destroy your Burstinatrix. With that I will end my turn with one face down." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab in attack mode (500atk). Flare Scarab gains 400 attack points for each spell or trap on your field. Now attack him directly both of you."

Axel said "I play my face down Firewall. Now if I get attacked directly I can remove one pyro-type monster from my grave and take zero damage so I remove both of my Volcanic Shell to take zero damage." Jaden said "I end my turn." Axel said "my turn, I draw. I pay 500 life points to keep Firewall on the field. Next I play Soul of Fire to remove Infernal Flame Emperor from my deck and you take davage equal to half of its attack points. But you are allowed to draw one card. I play two cards face down and end my turn."

Jaden said "my, turn, I draw. I play Fake Hero to special summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode (2500atk). Now I join Neos and Flare Scarab to form Elemental Hero Flare Neos (2500atk). Due to the effect of Neos he gains 400 attack points for each spell or trap on the field. Now go Neos attack him directly." Axel said "I play my face down Burial from a Different Dimension to add my Volcanic Shells and Infernal Flame Emperor. Now I use Firewall by removing my three monsters so I don't take damage for three attacks."

Jaden said "Avian attack. Now I use the spell Contact Out to de-fuse Flare Neos. Neos attack him directly. Now Scarab attack him directly. Now that I have dealt some damage I will end my turn." Axel said "my turn, I draw. I pay 500 life points to keep Firewall on the field. I play Blasting Vein to destroy my face down. Now I can draw two cards. Since Fire Trap was destroyed I can draw one more card. I now send the Blaze Accelerator to activate Tri-Blaze Accelerator."

Axel then activates the effect of "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" to send "Volcanic Scattershot" from his hand to the Graveyard and destroy "Elemental Hero Avian" as well as inflict 500 damage to Jaden Since "Volcanic Scattershot" was sent to the Graveyard, its first effect activates, inflicting 500 damage to Jaden Since "Volcanic Scattershot" was sent to the Graveyard through the effect of a "Blaze Accelerator" card, its second effect activates, allowing Axel to send two "Volcanic Scattershots" from his Deck to the Graveyard and destroy all of Jaden's monsters. The first effect of the two sent "Volcanic Scattershots then activate. Axel then Sets two cards

Jaden draws "Elemental Hero Wildheart" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1500/1600) in Attack Position. Jaden explains that since "Wildheart" can't be affected by Trap Cards, Axel can't activate the effect of "Firewall" in response to "Wildheart" attacking. "Wildheart" attacks directly. Axel is about to activate his face-down "Volcanic Force" to Special Summon "Volcanic Doomfire" and use it to win the Duel, but he chooses not to do so. Axel then activates his face-down "Wild Fire" to pay 500 Life Points (Axel 800 → 300) and destroy "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" as well as destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon a "Wild Fire Token" (1000atk) in Attack Position. Jaden activates his face-down "Elemental Mirage" to return "Wildheart" to the field in Attack Position. "Wildheart" then attacks and destroys the "Wild Fire Token"

With that the duel was over and Jaden had won Axel did as he promised and released Alexis. She ran to Jaden crying and he was mad that he almost lost his one true love. He was worried about Alexis and told her that he would make it up to her tonight. Jaden and Alexis became one when they got home and made love not knowing that an evil force was already at work using the students to power her up.