What You'd Know

• Dedicated to You always know how to melt my heart. To: Luke

Blurb:

When Isobela London creates a list of things she wished Lucas- the boy she has loved since seventh grade- knew, she never imagined he'd find it. And now with her missing and him reading one thing in her journal each day he finds out that the girl he thought he knew, isn't that girl at all.

So, I started this as a list of things I wished my crush knew and I decided to give it a plot and story line.

Here's chapter one from Isobela's POV:

Chapter One

I ran home as fast as I could. I couldn't stand the thought of seeing him and Halli hugging and being all kissy. I was out of breath as I reached the door. I hear my Mom's soap operas on in the living room.

"Hey honey."

"Oh, hey Mom."

"Have a good day?"

I mumble a yes, but inside it was totally a no. Lucas and Halli were walking towards me and with a smile on her face, Halli turned around and kissed Lucas. Full on make-out in the hall. He was a little caught off guard and didn't seem to enjoy it. He pushed her off and just resumed walking. She knows I like him, because way back in seventh grade, me and Halli were joined  at the hip. And when she one day decided I wasn't good enough for her, she dyed her hair blonde, bought some stilletos and mini skirts and ditched me. Then, she asked Lucas out.  And she asked him out with me standing right beside  her. I ran down the hall and didn't look back until I made it to my favorite teacher's room. Mrs. Freedom, the nicest teacher ever, she was my creative writing teacher. She understood and got me excused from class all day to write out my emotions. The next day she called me to her room and surprised me with five journals. Big, thick, no doubt pretty expensive journals, one for the next five years of school. One for the rest of seventh, one for eighth, and so on. I declined at first saying, "No, take them back. I can buy my own journals."

But Mrs. Freedom insisted saying, "No, I've read your work and your good. You pour out emotions so descriptive and poetic. You will be the next big thing some day."

"O-okay, " I stuttered not wanting to start a fight.

So, I guess you could say that writing in my journal became a daily thing for me. It helps me let loose and pour out everything that I hold inside. I heard that if you don't, one day you'll just go on a rampage and maybe even kill someone. So, instead I write in my journal.

Once I'm up the stairs and in my room I grab my journal and start writing. I'm starting a list. A list that I have needed to write since the day Lucas caught my eye. And I'm afraid if I don't start today, I'll have to tell him in person. I'm on my fourth journal, labeled JUNIOR YEAR in my handwriting. Getting my favorite pen, one that you refill ink into, that Mrs. Freedom gave me in ninth grade, I start writing. I'll start with one thing a day. I write the date at the top.

I start:

What You'd Know

If only you knew what on inside my head.

1. You'd know I secretly love you.

I end there. He'd know that I love him. How would he react if he knew this? How would he act around me once he knew? I'm guessing that it'd be awkward. I'm guessing that it'd be good letting it off my chest. I'm guessing that I'd die right there before I actually told him.

So, I guess that maybe one day, I'll show him the list of things I wish he knew.

Vote, comment, fan, whatever!

Thank you!

Savannah Grace