A special story (The guy of your choice)

• Dedicated to Spiderman: bff <3 2 write more than me

(A/N) WOW! I have up to 50+ reads now!!! I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it means the world to me!!! You guys are the best!!! Feel free to comment or message me! I love to hear from you guys!

PS: Don't forget, I'll do personals if you want me to. You just gotta message me :)

PPS: *Don't hate me for talking to much* For those of you that don't know this, "(Y/B)" means "Your Boy" as in "your favorite boy in the band."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My English teacher walks to the front of the room and says, "Alright, everyone. Get out your stories and work on them. They'll be due tomorrow."

I feel a poke on my shoulder. I turn around to see (Y/B). I smile and he smiles back. Inside I'm freaking out. I have a crush on him and he just smiled at me! *Cue hormonal teenage girl screaming in delight.*

I calmly (or as calmly as I can) whisper, "Um... Can I help you?"

He quietly chuckles and says, "Actually... Yes, you can. I'm already done with my story since I thought it was due today. If you're done with your story, do you think you could read mine to see if it's okay?"

I nodded my head in agreement. I swapped papers with (Y/B) and when we did, our fingers touched, causing a spark. I tried to act nonchallant about, which was really hard to do, since I was blushing. (Y/B) smirked when he saw me blush. I turned around and started to read (Y/B)'s story. It was really good.

It was about a boy named Simon that sat behind a pretty girl in math class. It was a story of basically what he thought in different situations that involved the girl. I started to get a little confused and curious when I read one paragraph.

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna sit right behind her! I can't believe my luck! Oh gosh. Now I can just spend all class looking at her beautiful hair, and no one will no the difference. I can smell her perfume, hear her voice, and just be closer to her every day! ... WOW! She just turned around and said, 'Hi.' to me! What should I say back? Um... ... I can't believe myself right now. Of all the things I could have said, I went and sounded like a creeper. When she said, 'Hi.' to me, I totally panicked and just said the first thing that popped into my mind... I seriously said, 'Hi! I'm glad I get to sit behind you because I don't get to see you very often.' ... Yeah. I know. Sounds like I am gonna stalk her, right? I'm scared I just ruined any chance she could like me. I like her so much! I hate my stupidity, sometimes! Hoping for the best!"

*Flashback*

"... And in this row from front to back we have (Y/N), (Y/B), Maddie..."

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Oh. Hi, (Y/B)"

"I'm glad I got to sit behind you. It should be fun. You know I don't really get to see you all that much."

"Yeah..."

"We should probably sit down."

"Haha. Yeah."

*End flashback*

I read the rest and got to the last paragraph.

"Alright... I'm gonna do it. Wish me luck! I'm gonna give her my story so she knows how I feel. Everytime I try to tell her, I end up coughing like a freak and have to cover it up as 'allergies.' I don't know how long she is gonna buy that so here goes nothing..."

I flipped to the back of the last page. There was a sticky note. I pulled it off and read it.

"Well, (Y/N). Now, you know my thoughts. I really do like you and want to at least be friends. Do you think that if at all possible we could be friends. My cousin says that we can be more than friends, but I doubt you like me like that... Anyway, can we be closer friends? - (Y/B)"

I stared at the note for a long time, letting the information sink in. (Y/B) liked me... He actually liked me! I turned around to see (Y/B) blushing looking at his hands in his lap.

"Um. (Y/B)?"

"Yeah?"

"Your cousin was right."

"Huh?"

"Your cousin... He was right. I would love to be both friends and more than that."

"Are you serious!?"

"Yup."

"Wow... Really!?"

"Haha. Yes, really."

"So... does that mean I can do this."

(Y/B) leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. He slowly pulled back and my face was crimson red.

"Yes. It does... And it also means I can do this..."

I got a sudden burst in confidence, and leaned in quickly pecking (Y/B) on the lips. He sat there stunned but smiled like a goofball.

"Thanks for reading my story, (Y/N)."

"Of course."

After his last paragraph, it neat writing, he wrote, "She said, 'Yes!!!'"