Chapter 1- Unwelcomed Guests

There it was again. The same mind numbing pain as always. It was as if millions of tiny needles were being thrust through their heads simultaneously. Although it was way less pain than they'd endured before, it was still much more than a headache, which is why it was annoying.

"C'mon Pipe, you cant keep pretending like you dont feel that. You know I know you feel it!", exclaimed Ginger.

"Feel what?, i'm fine. I dont randomly spaz out in pain like you do. That's just not normal." said Piper as he gently brushed the tiny scar above his left eye so that his brother didnt see. "Well not normal for me of course".

But the truth was that Ginger did infact feel it, just as Piper had. If possible, he felt it more than his lousy brother did. But he as well as Piper knew that wasnt true, for they had discovered some time ago that the pain in the scars above their left eyes always came at the same time. It never happened to one without happening to the other.

"Huhh, whatever man. I don't see why you have to be all uptight all the damn time. It's not like youre going to go to jail or something just because you feel a little pain", said Ginger as he continued walking toward the cabin. Just as he was about to break into a run, Ginger saw something flash in the cornere of his left eye. He stopped and quickly turned to his brother.

"Now I know you saw that!", exclaimed Ginger.