Georgia Rose (One Direction Fanfic)

Chapter One

"Come on, Georgia! We don't want to be late!" My bestfriend/roommate Shannon yelled to me. I rolled my eyes and took a final look into the mirror. Satisfied, I grabbed my purse and phone and greeted Shannon waiting for me outside the bathroom.

"Ready!" I grinned happily. She playfully pushed me out the door, locking it behind her. We were heading to the man made beaches a few blocks away, since it was boiling hot and Brisbane didn't have a beach. We jumped into Shannon's Mitsubushi Lancer and drove there, blasting the radio. As we pulled up, we say in the car for a few moments listening to the rest of a song. It was pretty full compared to normal, but sill looked lovely. Shannon and I set our stuff down on the sand. I couldn't wait to show off my new bikinis. I mean, I wasn't exactly slim (like Shannon)! I mean come on, I had curvy hips and a big bust, but generally I was pretty happy with y body and didn't let anyone ruin that for me.

"I'm going in the water now, are you?" Shannon asked me as she also took off her shirt to reveal her bikinis. I shook my head.

"I'm going to grab a frozen yoghurt, I won't be long," I told her, grabbing a few extra dollars from my purse as heading to the small shops that were air conditioned and cool. I ordered my passion fruit frozen yoghurt when two boys came in. One had curly brown hair and the other was dark-haired with brown eyes. They both had a noticeable amount of tattoos showing through their loose singlet tops. They are cute, I thought smiling to myself.

"One passionfruit yoghurt?" The lady asked, holding my treat. I took it from her and decided I would get the boys attention by walking in between them. As I went to slip between them, they parted. The curly one was totally checking me out, I observed. Swinging my head over my shoulder to show I still had an interest, the curly one winked and as I went to smile and ran straight into the glass door.

*Smack*

My head hit the door and I fell, dropping my yoghurt all over myself and the floor. I groaned. I noticed that the boy I was trying to impress was standing above me with an outstretched hand. Rubbing my head with one hand, I used the other to grab his hand and he pulled me up, chuckling.

"What's your name, love?" He asked.

"Georgia Rose," I muttered, humiliated.

"Well, Georgia Rose, I think if there was an award for the most memorable first impression you would have won that award!" He laughed. I smiled and lightly slapped his arm.

"I didn't quite catch your name, stranger."

"Harry, my name is Harry," he answered with a cheeky grin. "This is Zayn." The guy who was with him when they entered was now beside him holding both of their yoghurts. He smiled at me.

"Nice fall." I rolled my eyes and stared at the mess on the floor. I called out to the lady and she quickly grabbed a mop to clean it up. I soon left, with Harry by my side, and Zayn on his side. We were chatting when a pretty brunette approached us.

"Hey Haz, have you seen Louis?" She asked. She was really pretty, I noticed. Harry shook his head.

"I'm afraid not, El. I think he went to the loo!" She nodded and thanked him before wandering off. Harry turned to me.

"So you actually don't know who we are?" He asked, dead serious. I shrugged. I had no idea what he was on about. Zayn looked at me, bewildered.

"Really?!" He exclaimed. Before I could reply I was shoved out of the way by a group of 6-7 girls begging for autographs and pictures. I squinted at the boys, trying to figure out what was going on. Their voices sounded familiar enough, but not the faces. All of a sudden the song on the radio that was playing outside the shops was "Kiss You" by One Direction. I gasped as I realised Zayn was singing the first part... And then Harry! By the time the squealing girls had left I was staring at them, open-mouthed while they laughed at me.

"Oh my goodness, I had no idea you two were a part of One Direction!" I gasped. I mean, I wasn't a huge fan, but I did enjoy some of their fun and catchy songs that were in the radio. Hell, I'd seen a couple of magazine covers but it didn't occur to me earlier who they were. "But what are you doing in Brisbane Australia?!"

"Well, we are on tour. We are in Brisbane for about a month, as we want to see the Light Festival in a fortnight. Heard it's rather spectacular!" Harry explained. I nodded.

"Right now we're just relaxing, enjoying not having the press everywhere and not having to be urged for interviews. I mean, we have three interviews in two days time, but today and tomorrow are just chill. Southbank is really nice,"

Zayn continued. I nodded.

"Well, it was great meeting you guys and I hope you enjoy it here, but I'd better let you go," I said with a smile before walking away. Shannon was Staring at me, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and peeled off my aqua beach dress to reveal my black bikinis and I stepped into the water quickly, reaching her.

"Who was that, missy?!" Shannon demanded,.

"Just... One direction," I giggled as I told her the whole story.

"Well it looks like you've caught someone's attention!" She exclaimed, pointing behind me. I turned and found I was facing a shirtless Harry.

"Hi," he smirked.

--- A/N ---

Okaay so this is my first fanfic and I really hope you enjoy it, I really appreciate you reading it/ voting and commenting it's so sweet and I really do love it and it makes me want to write more!! please excuse if my updates are kind of slow, or they're short; I'm still getting used to Wattpad but hopefully I will get the hang of it in no time and be updating heaps! thankyou to all you beautiful people reading and being patient! keep smiling xx