Chapter 1

Hatsune Miku's POV

Another day of school. Another day of being a freak. Another day of countless eyes starring at me. And another day of wishing I was never here from the start. My name is Hatsune Miku, not the brightest like my name sounds like, i'm completely dull. My teal hair looks amazing, but it never suited me.

I'm currently a sophomore, but I look like a completely new freshman more rather than a sophomore. I don't really have any friends that's why i usually spend my time helping in the library, well it is my club but...i really like music. I'm not a great singer and i know my voice can't reach anyone but...it hurts more if i never tried to reach someone. I'm bot really a sociable person, that's why i'm socially awkward. I'm also a straight A student even if it doesn't seem like it.

I checked my things and went to set my jacket and my book bag, along with extra money and clothes, just in case. I went out of my room and head to the kitchen to get an apple to eat along the way. I walked towards the station to take the train to my school. I could always walk but it'd take me half an hour or so.

After taking the train i walked to my school which is another 5 minutes. Once i reached their, all of the students are avoiding me. Everyone already knows about the rumor, no need to cover it up anyway.

I walked to the third floor and went towards the school library. "Your early" one of the librarian said, "i got into an early train today, Kagami-san" i chuckled a but and looked at the log book, "have these books already been recorded?" I asked, taking 3 books from the counter, "yea, they just need to be placed on the shelves"
She replied, double checking the record list. "On it" i replied, going through each sections of the shelves. After putting each books on their respective place i grabbed my bag and headed toward the door, "i'll be back at lunch time, see you" i said and waved good bye. She smiled and nodded.

I head toward my classroom, sliding the door i spotted my desk with a rusty bucket, filled with dirty water and a bunch of poorly picked flowers. I set my bag down at the side of my desk and taking the rusty bucket to throw it at the lavatory. After doing that, i head towards my class to see that my bag isn't there anymore. "Oi loser try checking the windows" one of the male students said, while the group of female students said laughing at me. I looked out and saw that my bag was on the ground, opened with almost all of my books out of my bag. I quickly made my way downstairs to get my bag, taking each of it, making sure all of it was fine. "Hey loser! Look up!" I didn't mind them and continued getting my books after i was done, i felt cold water at me, everyone that saw was laughing at me. I looked up to see the students who told me to check the windows was looking down on me with an empty bucket. I continued to get all of my books and head to the nearest bathroom stall, i took out my spare clothes and went to change. I placed my dirty clothes at a plastic bag and placed it on one part of my bag. After changing i went back to my class, heading inside, a welcome remark is already made.

"Hey look who's back!" One of the girls shouted, everyone looked at me and laughed, "how was your shower? Glad you didn't drown" another one added, "wet rascal" one muttered and everyone that heard, laughed. "Then what do you call yourself then? A queen?" I scoffed at my own remark. "What did you just call her bitch?!" One of her 'friends' walked up to me. "Hey don't get too close you might catch her virus" one male voice yelled at the back, girl backed up a few steps muttering more insults to me.

"Just who do yo-" she was interrupted by the door sliding open, fast. "Everyone get back to your seat now" our teacher ordered us. "Okay before we start, i'd like to say that i can't personally leave you especially when all of you are making a ruckus, which can be heard on our faculty lounge just below your room, so you better shut your mouth or i'm failing each and everyone of you" the teacher glared at us, then having a more gentle face. Once we got to our respective seats, the class went smoothly, some were whispering behind my back, common. I answered most of the questions, still common. And while i was doing so, some where calling me a nerd, still common.

Recess came and i went out to the school ground to one of my favorite spot, where no one really goes too. More or less the ghost place of the school, i ate my snack and went to continue making one of the assignments that's due next week.

2 minutes left until our break is finish, i went back to my class and took my seat. Again nothing seems unusual, and it went like that for the rest of the day. On lunch break I helped in the library, cleaned the room, earned some few ugly remarks of what i do, but i didn't say anything else. I just want a quiet life, with nothing happening...but something like that is impossible if its me.

After the final bell rung, i placed all of my books on their proper place, took some of the subject books so i could review for our test. After leaving the room i went down the halls, not looking into anyone's gaze. "Oi Hatsune!" Someone yelled, it was one of the upperclassmen, i eyed him for a second and continued for a second and continued to walk towards the stair case. "I told you last time to look at me when i'm talking" he pinned my down the wall, "what now?" I said in a monotone voice. "So i heard you making insults to my girlfriend" i looked beside him to see the Luka, the one i snapped back earlier, having a smug look on her face. "Well someone needed to do it" i shot back, he clicked his tongue at me with disgust in his face.

He left leaving his three other friends "feel free to land a few kicks on her face, try not to hesitate that much" and with that he left. They started walking closer to me on cue i sprinted as far as i can, taking a short glimpse to see that those three guys are chasing me, i made a run for my life, no one knows how many chances i have on surviving. I made a sharp left turn, near the wall. Maybe try to make them hit the wall or even make them slow down a bit, i'll take every chances i can grab. I quickly went downstairs and sprinted to the nearest hallway, luckily no one was inside.

"Hmpf-" i struggled as much as i can, still no use. I was lead into a small room of darkness.

=== To Be Continued ===

Heyo guys > w < what do you think of my first vocaloid fan fiction? Good? Bad? Stupi? Idk, feel free to give me any suggestions and stuff, and i'll try to not put too much vocaloid characters in this story for this is more on a Miku fan fic and i will be making a Kagamine Rin fan fic and i'd also base a song in there too o w o ) //

Stay tuned <333