Chapter Four : I KNOW YOU

Me : Yay anotah chapta!!Me gets very lazy and bored...

Just Kidding!!!But i do get bored easily...Anyways i wanted to be in a story so i thought i should put myself in my story!!! Also ima include how my pony looks like:

Name:Emerald Stone(of course!I had this as my pony name way before WattPad)

Age:9 years old(me too!)

Type:Filly,Unicorn(her magic aura is orange)

Coat Color:Light Green

Mane Color:Brown and Brownish Purple

Mane Style:Like Colgate's but different colors

Eye Color:Dark Orange

Cutie Mark:Joy Stick with a Paint brush and a Pencil like an X

Accessories:Always wears either roller skates or a backwards baseball cap with a tiny bow.

Personality:Always optimistic(looks on the bright side of things),Kinda random...JK I AM TOTALLY RANDOM!!!(*Smiles Creepily*),Tomboy,Gamer(obviously 'cause of the CutieMark),Also an epic drawer('cause of CutieMark),you don't wanna make her angry...😏😏

Power:If it's super nice her drawings will come to life(or the moment will start to take place so she has to be careful sometimes...).Also you don't wanna make her angry in video games(she goes cray cray)...

---------------

<>OLIVIA'S POV<>

"Alright so where should we go?Oh and I can't believe I can already walk with these hoof things!"Sky exclaimed as he walked around in circles.He can be kinda weird sometimes...Ok, ALL the time...

"SKY GET SERIOUS!!!"I yelled.I felt something on my back move...it was weird...I tried looking at my back and noticed some wings...AWESOME!!!

"OMG I HAVE WINGS!!!THIS.IS.AWESOME!!!!!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs!!!Then I rose up and tried flapping my wings!!IT WORKED!!!

"SKY I'M FLYING I'M-"I yelled to him until I bumped into someone.She had a cyan coat, a rainbow mane, and dark pink eyes...

"Umm hi."I said to her."I umm like your mane?"I said nervously to her.

"Hi I'm Rainbow Dash!!Fastest flyer in all if Equestria!!!"she said triumphantly."Umm...What's Eque-"

"Wanna race?"Rainbow Dash asked( and interupted) with a smile."Okay..."I said."Alright!Let's see we'll race to...Twilight's House!!!"she yelled.

"Who is Twilight and where is her house?"I asked curiously."She lives at The Golden Oaks Library!"I looked at her with a raised eyebrow."Where is The Golden Oaks Library?"I asked with the same face.

"Golden Oaks is that tree house thing... except it's on the floor...See it?"She said."Oh yeah!!"I said with a smile.

"So you ready for this race?"she asked.

"You know it!!!"I yelled.

"Ready!"She yelled.

"Set!"I yelled.

"GO!!!!!"we both yelled.

She zoomed past me and I saw a rainbow trail.I am so dead...Anyways I tried catching up to her...

"WOAHHHH!!!!!I'M GOING SO FAST!!"I said.Hopefully I would have some sorta trail behind me too!As I looked behind me I just noticed I looked like a crystal thing!Also there was a Snowflake on my butt...like a tattoo or somethin'...weird... But the coolest part was that behind me there was a white trail!!!But there also snowflakes on it!!!Just lime Raindow Dash!!!Wait...did I just see Rainbow Dash behind me?"AWESOME!!!!!!"I'm ahead of her!!!