Chapter Six

I looked back at everyone, they just stared at me shocked that I would kill Trent that way. I walked to Luke. I started feeling empty inside now, I almost to Luke when I fell and buried my muzzle into my paws and started crying. Luke finished walking to me and layed in front of me. "Cara, tell me why you are crying please." he begged. I sniffed then picked up my head looking at him. "H-he was my b-brother." I said barely in a whisper. Luke starred at me shocked. " i just want to go home now Luke." I gave him my puppy wolf eyes. I heard him sigh as he got to his paws. I looked around and saw that everyone had turned back to and gotten new clothes. Luke's dad handed Luke a pair of pants. Luke grabbed them in his mouth and walked to the bathroom.

We got back to his house, bags in hand. We walked inside and up to our own rooms. I walked into Luke's with him and walked to the walk in closet. I put our clothes away. I saw laying on the bed with only his boxers on. I raised my eyebrow at him. I got changed into pajamas in front of him. I was wearing a black tank top with black spankies. I didn't have a bra on just to turn him on. When I climbed into bed, I saw that his little buddy enjoyed my little show. I fell asleep next to him to make sire I was a sure distance away. I know I'm mean teasing my mate. Yes yes I got it under control.

I woke up still at a distance away from Luke. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on letting it warm up before stepping in. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk in closet. I grabbed black matching bra and panties, with white skinny jeans, a black tank top, with black vans. I walked out and looked at a body mirror. I laughed when I saw that I look like a giant Oreo. I heard chuckling behind me and saw Luke fully dressed with black sneakers and his hair in sexy bed head ruffles. I went to bathroom and brushed my straight hair leaving it down. Luke was just wearing a black v-neck shirt with dark blue jeans. I opened our door and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the cabnet, grabbed some cherios, and the milk. I poured the cereal and milk into the bowl. I grabbed a spoon and sat down at the table beginning to eat my breakfast. I finished right when Luke walked into the kitchen. "Aww couldn't wait for me?" He asked. "No I couldn't I want to get to school before you do." I said. I left him in the kitchen and walked to the garage. I grabbed a pair of keys to a 2013 Chrysler. I jumped into the car and opened the garage door pulling out. 

I got to school about ten minutes later. I drove up and parked in the nearest parking spot. I jumped out and felt the eyes of the nerds. Guess they can be normal men too, checking out the hot ones. HA! I walked past them into the school.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Boom! How do you guys like it? Ok? Bad? Terrible? AWESOME?

Let me know on ways to improve. And Time skipping fast is just my way of writing, thats never going to change. So um. . . Should Luke have any siblings? Maybe he should have an older brother that is away but comes back? Help anyone?

Well Thanks. Vote and Comment.

Aleks Out Beaches