Tease

Going to a strip club for the first time with a group my friends for one of their bachelorette party, it was a fun night, but I always found strip clubs a little creepy.
It was pretty crowded and everyone was going in different directions, having all kinds of fun, throwing back drinks in the large room filled with naked men, my friends getting lap dances from guys, strobe lights dancing across their giggling faces as the bass from the large speakers shakes my rib cage from the bar. Looking around, my eyes caught a guy that looks a little too confident, joking with the bartender like they're best friends and laughing loudly before throwing back a drink. I stare a little too long, not realizing he felt my glare, he looks up at me and grins, tipping his chin at me, flicking his long hair aside confidently. I grin back and sip my drink, only to find him looking again, making my stomach tense. Great, I caught the attention of an asshole, a hot asshole, but an asshole. He eventually comes over, leaning back on the bar in an almost sickeningly confident manor. "Here all alone, babe?" His voice is raspy yet gentle. I smile awkwardly, "no, I'm here with a bachelorette party." I tap my glass awkwardly.
"Aww, not yours I hope?" He smirks, trying to seal the deal.
I giggle and he winks at me before sipping his drink. "No, it isn't mine. I've never even been to a strip club."
"Oh, so you're poppin' the cherry tonight?" He laughs. "Kinda" I  laugh with him because of how attracted I am to him, I almost can't help it. "Well I can't even count how many times I've been to a strip club, this one in fact." My eyebrows quickly rise and fall, judging his last sentence.
"Why are you even here? Wouldn't you wanna see girls?" I ask.
He nods a simple 'no' and grins his little smart ass smirk again, "Guys are downstairs babe, girls are up" he pushes his hair with his hand. "Wait?? What?" I respond.
He laughs, "you're so fucking innocent! I love it!" He puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes a little. "I'm working right now, I have to stay on this floor" he looks me in the eyes, waiting for me to get it.
"Wait.." You slowly figure it out "you're a.." "An....escort" he finishes my sentence. "I strip on the weekends too, but lucky for you, today's Friday." I nod, trying to resist my attraction to him.
"Straight male escorts are hard to come by, I know, but I don't discriminate-" he takes another sip, "I'll go pretty far with guys too, but not too far, if you get what I'm saying."
We laugh together, and I nod my head.
"How old are you, baby?"
"22" I answer.
"Perfect" he mumbles. "I'm just gonna say.." He starts, "for you, I'll get you a special deal. One payment, however long you want. I'll do whatever you want, I can go all night" he holds my hand and kisses the top of it, winking again. "Wow, that IS a good deal.." I playfully flirt back accidentally.
"But I wasn't really looking for prostitutes, no offense"
He smiles despite what I just said, leaning his face close to mine so I can smell the whisky on his breath. "no one ever is the first time, babe" his repetitive use of that word gives me goosebumps, and sadly, woos me, he's good at what he does.
"I'm basically giving you a free fuck because you're making me hard just talking to you, actually, can I pay to fuck YOU?" He chuckles. "How about this, take me for a test drive, you don't like it, don't do it. Just tell me no, okay? Consent is the name of this game."
I nod and stare at his eyes as they slowly get closer to mine, guiding his lips to a slow kiss. I move in as he pushes his hand under my hair, tugging it a little bit and kissing me passionately, with no remorse for who's watching. He closes his eyes and pushes his tongue against mine, running his left hand down to my bottom and shoving my hips into his, grinding his erection against me. I get tingles and butterflies as he strongly shoves my hips into him again, making me gasp into his ear; removing my mouth from his, he leans his chin on my shoulder, a smirk growing on his lips because he's hooked me.
"Hey" he says into my ear.
"Maybe a bit more privacy? I mean I don't mind an audience, but.." I bite my lip, completely seduced and let him guide me to the back, through the crowd of people, he takes me behind a bright red curtain, grabs a set of keys and opens a door, leading me in the private room. He locks the door and turns around, immediately grabbing the sides of my face, running my hands down his torso to rub him through his jeans. "Fuuuck" he whines as I touch him. He expertly kisses me again, unhooking my bra with one hand under my shirt, then stripping my top. He pushes his hand in my jeans, rubbing me and then smirking again as I kiss his neck, "somebody's wet" he mumbles.
I smile but then my mouth falls open as he rubs my clit, slowly pushing two fingers up into me, making me moan and grip him. He speeds up, moaning in unison with me even though I'm not even touching him, he looks in my eyes and whines with me, knowing exactly how to bring me to my orgasm standing right there, then getting on top of me when I fall back on the bed. He pushes his way roughly to my neck, leaning with his mouth, sucking as I claw his shirt off, scratching him and gasping as he sits back on his knees, throwing his shirt off as he straddles me. I sit up and grab his face, bringing him completely on top of me, kissing me hard, scowling and breathing heavily.
He reaches into his back pocket, "wanna do the honors, babe?" I nod as I hold the back of his neck, grabbing the reflective square as he slips his jeans and boxers off. I wrap my hand around him firmly, catching him off guard, making him close his eyes and moan, "it's all yours baby" he breathes. I roll the condom over him, slowly sliding it down, alternating hands while he throws his head back. I unbutton my pants and go to slide them down but he stops me, "no no, that's my job" he slides them off slowly, kissing my hips and thighs and then stripping me completely. I basically pull him back on top of me, wanting him in me so bad, but he just rubs me with his fingers, making me moan and grind my head into the bed. "Ready?" He mumbles. I moan "yes" over and over, so he pushes into me, aiming to move all the way inside, easing himself in. I gasp, "oh God" and run my hands into the back of his hair. He moves his hips with so much experience, not hiding the fact that he knows exactly what he's doing, rhythmically moving. "Wanna cum fast or at your own pace?" He tries not to moan as he asks. My only response is moaning "faster" so he just listens, moving quicker and quicker as my moans escalate, making me cum already, my body glistening from how fast he's making me go through so much pleasure. He slows down for a little bit, kissing my chest and face, needing no communication to know when to start me over again. He pushes harder suddenly, making my moans hitch in my throat, rocking me on the bed slowly but really firm. He gets slightly faster, rocking the bed loudly and gritting his teeth, his hair in his face. I moan loud and he whispers in my ear, "let them hear babe, let them hear how good I am, make them jealous" he kisses under my ear on my neck, moving faster and breathing on my skin, making me basically scream. He starts to moan loud too with every thrust until he's ramming into me, the two of us screaming, chasing our orgasms. He keeps staying vocal, encouraging me to cum, "cum for me baby, I wanna see the look on your face, come on, come on" he stares at me, gasping and moaning "that's it" over and over as I finish, him cumming right after, shoving into me a few slow times, kissing me sloppily before pulling out, tossing the condom aside. He starts trailing kisses down the middle of my chest to my stomach, catching his breath.
I watch as he lowers his face between my legs, lowering himself with each kiss on my stomach, hips and thighs. He runs his hands on my legs, giving me a minute and teasing me all at once. "You know what I'm about to do, don't you baby?" He asks sensually. I nod and breathe as he slowly kisses my thighs, trailing his tongue along them, teasing me as he kisses all around my center. I take a handful of his hair and pull his face into me, feeling him grin against my skin from my urgency, he opens his mouth, pressing his tongue to my clit, breathing and moving with experience here, too. He rocks his face on me a little, leading with his tongue and jaw, feeling his stubble tickle my sensitive skin, I pull his hair again, arching my back as he pushes harder, shoving his tongue into me, gently sucking on my clit and running his tongue along it. He roughly shoves his face into me, making me yell again, his eyes closed, humming while he goes down on me. He opens his mouth and pants onto me as he holds his tongue out, nodding his head quickly, making me pull his hair hard again, causing him to whimper as I cum yet again, exhausted. "One more time?" He asks, big eyes peering up at me, licking and biting his bottom lip. I breathlessly nod and before I can nod a second time, he's already back at it. Holding my hips down, going harder and messier this time, bobbing his head a little, then pressing his mouth to me, making me, unintentionally shoot up, staring at his head moving ever so slightly. "Right there!" I yell, my head falling back again, running my hand into his long hair gently. He shakes his head left to right, moderately and then fast, not letting up until he gets me to cum, my hips rotating against his face. I yell the last sentence a few more times quickly, then he feels me finish, he slowly gives a few strokes of his tongue, then stands up, his tired, glistening, heavily tattooed body walking to the other side of the bed, running his finger along his bottom lip, collapsing next to me on the bed. I roll over and reach on the floor and grab the money out of my wallet, moving next to him, holding up the folded cash. He playfully opens his mouth, still breathing heavily, and I jokingly put the money between his teeth.
"Feels a little heavy" he mumbles through the mouth full of cash.
"Keep the change" I grin.

-----
This was a teaser chapter! I'm currently working on 'bookwørm' still, this will become my main book when I finish my current one. Please get this in your library if you want the next update so you don't miss out :)