Ways to get ones Heart

Sharlene San Pedro is head over heels to Jairus Reuel Aquino even though he doesn't give any attention to her. When Sharlene heard that the best way to Jairus heart was to learn how to be a total package person [means good at everything. Example: Acting , Singing , Dancing and etc.]. She tries to convince his brother Hero Angeles to teach her but his brother refuse to do so. Instead he recommend his Co-Actor named, Aeign Zackrey Nash.

The moment that Sharlene heard Nash name she felt her blood rushing faster to her body and it all went to her brain. He felt angry everytime the images of Nash being stubborn, hot headed, and a lady killer goes to her mind. She even feels more angry when she remember how the older person teases that she looks so small and cute back then. She bet that when God gave us blessings instead of picking a good attitude or personality Nash gets the bad attitude instead.

Even though she complains alot about him. She doesn't have any choice, if being with him means getting jairus heart she would do anything to him, everything. Learning how to act is a her forte. But how about Jairus wanting a partner who is good in dancing and sweet? She had never been a fan of that category.

Well she doesn't have any choice but to train under this Hot headed, killer lady, and stubborn hot guy of their school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoooo! this is originally a eunhae fan fiction but then ehem. I tried to make some twist in here since Sharlene and Nash is still in there middle school :)) unlike my eunhae plot that they already graduated there. So I hope that you will like it. I still didn't finish this story though -___- but I will add the first chapter this week hahaha! I hope many of you will follow this story so that I have this inspiration to write this down! please please! Fighting!~

and click this LINK FOR ME! THIS WILL HELP ME ALOT! http://www.youthmonthlypay.com/index.php?refcode=24801