Dirty Prayers Oneshot

"Dear Castiel, Angel of our Lord... do you here all of my prayers? I'm bored. Sam's out. Answer my prayers... come over maybe." Dean unclasped his hands and looked around for the angel. No sign of him. Dean shrugged. "What a shame."

He grabbed a can of beer from the bedside table, the third in an hour, and took a swig.

"I hear all of your prayers, Dean. I may not choose to answer." Castiel had appeared in the shadows of the corner of the dingy motel room, his piercing blue eyes staring at Dean's own green ones.

"Nice of you to drop by. Beer?" Dean offered, raising his own empty can.

Cas ignored the beer. "I have business to attend to, Dean. I will be back in the evening if you desire company." And with that, he was gone.

"Business? What does that even mean?" Dean tossed aside the empty beer can and lay back on the bed. His thoughts drifted to Cas again, his dark hair, rough hands, blue eyes, those pink lips, imagine them around his dick, no imagine Deans lips around Cas's length. He imagined Cas had an impressive length, and he imagined licking the angels chest, grinding against him....

There was a tightness in Dean's trousers. And an idea in his head.

"Dear Castiel, angel of our Lord, dear God I hope you hear me." Dean's hands moved to his own crotch, undoing the zipper and inching down his jeans. "Castiel, I wish you were here to see my boner. You caused it you know. I was thinking it would be so good to kiss you. If our bodies collided....oh dear Castiel let me touch you, and God touch me." His erect penis quivered, but he refrained from touching it. "I'm waiting for you. I'm praying for you to come, and get your beautiful mouth around me. And I want to get inside of you, and I want to run my tongue along your whole body. I bet in your long life you've never done this. My dick, pressed against your rim... and I'll thrust and you'll gasp, and I'll moan. I want you to bite me, and suck me, and taste every inch of me, and -"

"I've heard enough, Dean."

Dean realised his eyes were closed, and he was clutching the bedsheets, tight. And then he realised Cas himself was standing over him.

"Your prayer was not appropriate. But now for some reason I feel very warm and tight in my trousers."

Dean grinned and pulled Cas towards him, and in a minute stripped them both naked. He took a minute to admire Cas' length. And what a length it was!

"Dean...?"

"Yes, Castiel?"

"I'm going to answer your prayer."

Then Cas grabbed Dean by the hips, and their faces collided. Dean opened his mouth and Cas mimicked him, their tongues became intertwined in wrestling. Cas made a low animal growling, and Dean's length twitched. He felt like he was about to come without touching.

Dean reached out and put Cas' hand on the base of his dick, and let loose a sharp gasp. He closed the angels fingers around him to stop him coming. He wanted this to last.

Cas's hips started to rock against Dean's, grinding in a slow but steady rhythm. Dean grunted, flipping them over so he was astride Cas, with pre cum already dripping from his end.

"Are you ready, Castiel? What a bad, bad angel. They should take away your grace." Dean murmured. Cas nodded, licking his pink lips. Dean hauled Cas's legs onto his shoulders, edging towards his rim. He touched his dick to it, and Castiel let out a whimper. And then with one good thrust he was in. Castiel yelled, and shifted to adjust himself.

Dean started to thrust, once twice, picking up a rhythm. Then faster and faster, he was panting and Cas was groaning, his own angelic hips rocking in rhythm with Dean's thrusts. Dean grabbed Cas's thighs, growling in pleasure. He thrusted harder, and Cas quivered- he had hit the prostate.

Their eyes met and instantly Dean climaxed. "Cas!" He yelled, releasing his load. He shuddered, pulling out. The cum trickled out onto the cheap sheets. Dean looked up at Cas, who's hands were around the base of his own dick to stop him from coming. "Dean..." he muttered.

Dean grinned. He leaned over and kissed the top of the length, earning a whimper from Cas. His tongue swirled around the end, and then he took it all in, deep throating it.

"Dean!" Cas half screamed, and started to thrust upwards.

Dean moved up and down with Cas's thrusting, and after ten seconds of deep arousing growling from Cas, prized the angels hands away. Cas cried out with a final thrust as he orgasmed, shooting a good amount of cum into Dean's mouth.

Dean pulled away, looking Cas dead in the eyes, and swallowed.

Cas moaned, and sat up, pinning Dean beneath him. He planted a kiss on Dean's neck, then two, then three, then started to lick him. He gently started to bite, and suck.

Dean moaned. It wasn't over yet. Cas was right. He would answer his prayer.