Chapter 2: Decisions

A/N:

When you're reading the chapter please play the song. It's a beautiful song and it's perfect for Castle. Love you guys! <3

Chapter 2: Decisions

-------------------

Recap

I know what to do. Now I just have to call Castle tell him my decision.

"Castle, we need to talk."

-------------------

After I told Castle where to meet me, I dressed. I wore my favourite red tee, a pair of black leggings and black buckle boots to top it off. I grabbed a coat and walked out, locking the door behind me.

I got out of my car slowly, wanting to prolong this as long as I could. I was nervous. VERY. I am actually doing this. I can't believe I am.

I took a deep breath and walked to the swing set where Castle was waiting for me. I got a sense of deja vu as we had done the same thing not two days ago. 

I sat down beside Castle and turned to him.

"Hi."

"I'm pretty sure you didn't call me here to say 'hi' Beckett."

"Right. I decided that I want to take the job. It's an amazing opportunity for me."

"I wouldn't expect less of you Kate."

"About us... How can I ask you to leave your life, your family, your job for me? It isn't logical Castle."

"I didn't propose to make you stay here Kate. I can't imagine spending the rest without you."

I took a long, deep breath and started. "Castle, it took me three years just to accept my feelings for you and another year to even think about acting on them. When we finally got together, I had the best time of my life. You finally got my walls down Castle. What Lanie, Esposito, Ryan, my dad, couldn't do, you did in a span of 4 years. You made me face my mom's death. You pushed me to go after her murderer and you held me down when I went too far. You're the best thing that happened to me. I'm not going to let you go Rick." I finished my mini speech, all the while finding the gravel a lot more interesting.

"Do you really mean it? Are you saying yes?" I looked up and almost laugh at the look on his face. He was like a child on Christmas morning.

"Yes." I smile as I see him grin widely.

He didn't waste time in pulling me flush against his chest and he kissed me. I kissed him back and poured all my love into that one kiss. Saying everything I couldn't admit for the past five years with that one kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! Sorry if I haven't updated in a long time... I had exams... Ugh!

Anyways, my exams are done for now so I can update sooner now! Yay! xD

If you liked it, Comment Vote Fan!

If you think I can make some changes, just leave a comment! I welcome critisicm! :)