Chapter Two

heres chapter two of my new boyxboy :] enjoooyyyy please vote and comment :)

_______________

Chapter Two

     I woke up and stretched my arms out… smiling, remembering how Riley and I had started talking again. It’s not like we’d stopped but, it had been a while since we’d talked properly.

     Riley was still asleep so I went to the bathroom and started to strip. It wasn’t many times I got to use the shower first, I always ended up rushing so I wasn’t late to homeroom.  After 5 minutes (I don’t like to shower long alright) I turned off the water and stepped out the shower expecting to see my towel.

     It wasn’t there. -_-

     I sneaked out the bathroom, still naked, trying not to wake up Riley. I wrapped my hand around the door knob to open it slowly; the door creaked slightly as I opened it. It’s weird how everything became louder when you were trying to be quieter.

     The door opened and I covered my crotch with my hand and made my way to my closet where my towel was. I opened the closet door and at the exact same time the room door opened and I screamed putting my hands in the air like I was surrendering. I didn’t realise I had wedged my eyes shut, I opened one eye and the other when I realised it was Chaz at the door.

     “What do you want Chaz?” I asked with an exasperated expression on my face.

     “Well I was here to see Riley but” he looked me up and down, “I guess I’m seeing something else.”

      I looked down to see what he was staring at and remembered that I was still naked. I swiftly opened my closet door and grabbed my tower, quickly wrapping it around my waist, blushing as I did everything. This was so embarrassing. My worst enemy caught a sneak peak of my junk with my best friend in the room… sleeping. How I feel like I cheated.

     “He’s asleep, please just leave.” I begged, I didn’t care how stupid I looked this was amazingly embarrassing.

      “No.” he said simply. I turned around to get some clothes on, we had 40 minutes to get to homeroom and I hadn’t had breakfast. Chaz sat on Riley’s bed stroking his hair, while I finished getting dressed. Once I was done I went straight out the room and slammed the door.

     “Hey man.” One of my good friend Scott came over to me with a sandwich and a bottle of water.

     “What’s up Scott.”

     “You Naomi from St. Hopes well guess who was sleeping in her bed last night.”

     “Dude!” I gave him a manly hug because of his ‘conquest’; he’d been trying to get in Naomi’s pants since 8th Grade, 8th GRADE! “Finally! How was she? Was she good? Was she tight?”

     “Shane, Naomi’s pussy is the tightest damn thing I’ve ever fucked. It was hot and I’m seeing her again tonight.”

     We talked about his and Naomi’s night and then headed off to class, once again we got their before Mr Beckford came in as usual. After 10 minutes he came in a school started once again.

     I took of my shirt ready to put on my gym shirt, I was alone in the changing room, I always made sure that I came earlier so that no one would see me, I wasn’t muscly like some of the guys here so I didn’t want to face the mockery that came from the popular guys that had muscles and abs.