Chapter 6

Nikolai opened his eyes.

He did not know where he was—or, for a few seconds, who he was. But he felt blissful and translucent.

He realized he was in a bed. His eyes began to clear. On top of him was a woman with a gorgeous body.

He could not have known that he had been drugged with a potent mix of distilled THC, Bremelanotide, MDMA, Vardenafil, and a sharp short-term tranquilizer to make him manageable in the beginning. It had worked. He was beyond high and incredibly aroused.

Each moment seemed continuous, one tied perfectly to the next. He experienced it in flashes, sometimes obscurely and other times with superhuman lucidity and sensitivity. There was no paradox, only the connectedness of all space and time.

His sight fully returned first. The dark room brightened as ambient light poured in around the curtains, creating a tangled mixture of palely illuminated skin and shadows. Nikolai looked down to see part of himself reappearing and glistening as she drew upward, only to be taken in again when she descended with force. This woman rotated her hips, straightened her lower back, and then continued to rise and fall with rhythm and speed.

When did this start?

Her torso was taut and sloping backward. Her breasts recorded the collisions. Now sound returned. Except for her deep breaths, blending with the rustle of sheets against the mattress and following each impression into the bed, the noiselessness was deafening.

The woman's face and gaze lowered from the ceiling. Their eyes locked. Her stare was hateful and violent in the seconds before she smiled vaguely. She left him again when her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open during the short rapid jolts back and forth. She alternated pace and depth.

Who is this woman? I know her, but who?

Nikolai was large, and the repetitive exertions of her inner thighs showed the considerable effort she had to make to have all of him. Each time she came back down, he felt himself fill her; his confused apprehension finally dissolved into erotic pleasure. Nikolai relaxed as instinct took over. He reached up and cupped her breasts, rolling her sex-hardened nipples beneath his thumbs. The hallucinations from the MDMA set in. His soul was bursting with emotional tenderness, and he felt himself pouring his soul into her with each touch. Nikolai could no longer comprehend loneliness; he and the woman had become the same—a unified reality. He had never felt such flawless euphoria. He desperately wanted to share everything with her, and he sensed she desperately wanted to understand him.

The woman bent forward, placing a hand on the pillow slightly above Nikolai's head to steady herself. She descended near his chest slowly with deeper swivel movements. Nikolai could feel her ass doing the work. Again she watched his eyes, sizing up his thoughts and emotions. Then she finally kissed him. Her head raised and her chest lowered deeper. He felt her breasts sway across him, each beautiful cell of her body intimately stroking him with care. The sensation of her flushed skin on one side of him contrasted with the crisp fresh coolness of the cotton sheet enveloping his silhouette on the other side.

"You feel so good inside me. Do you like it?" she asked.

He did not reply.

She kissed him again. "Nothing exists. Let go and enjoy this," the woman whispered.

He felt his hands on her back and wondered how they got there.

"Do you like fucking me?" she asked again.

"Yes," he said as he found his voice.

She had him completely now. There was no resistance, no inhibition.