"EXO SEHUN'S STORY"

It seems as if there is a young boy living in the body of a young man. As soon as he came into the studio, he squealed while looking at the baby shoes and had fun while touching the baby clothes that were hung in the closet. Before the shooting started, during the brief resting time, he took Luhan into the room to talk as well. They say he grew a lot while training for a long time, it is not hard to imagine elementary Sehun’s face while eating spicy rice cakes while walking the streets. “To be honest, although there would be good things if I went back to the normal lifestyle, I don’t want to go back. Because I am EXO.” As if bashful, he softly smiled and even the expression he had when he said that seemed as if a young boy.

Sehun. I was born on April 12, 1994. I am always receiving love as EXO’s maknae. Although of course there are bad aspects to being the maknae, it is ambiguous to say. Uhm… wherever we go they ask “show us aegyo,” but is embarrassing. Most likely, all idol maknaes will understand me. Regularly, I am extremely close with the hyungs. I also the type that sneakily uses informal language a little bit. (laughter) I am now twenty and the feeling is really different from when I was a student. Aren’t there so many things you can’t do when you’re a minor? Even if I want to watch a gory movie, I ned an ID card. I am happy because I can now get a driver’s license. I think my mental attitude has become more adult-like. Although I am still young now I was casted in elementary school while eating spicy rice cakes on the side of the road. Although I didn’t really know what a celebrity was at that time because I was too young, it is fun that now I am an EXO member like this. There is a scene where I make the camera go panning in the 'Growl' music video. I think I came out really bad. As soon as the music video came out, I watched it all together with the members and as soon as they saw it, everyone laughed. My expression came out somewhat like an idiot. (Xiumin: Then it came out right? Haha!) I got caught. (laughter) But because the fans liked it and said it was dreamlike and there was feeling, I suddenly felt good. Although it was not something I planned. There was a one kick part in the ‘Growl’ atmosphere but it is hard to explain the know-how to do it cool. I think I can show the way to dance it yourself with feeling. Because my body is the skinny type, I get stressed out. Because I think I’ll lose more weight if I don’t eat, I make sure to eat. When I get hungry, I thought my stomach ‘growls’ but the members who see that kind of me go ‘chirp chirp.’ (laughter) Anyways, I think a person has to eat to gain strength and feel good. If I could migrate earthlings to EXO planet, I want to try being a actor or model.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sehun at the side