Hit Me One More Time (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

Chapter 1

---------------------------------------------

I bit my bottom lip as I looked through my closet for something to wear. 

"Brandiiii, hurry your ass up." my best friend Hope whined. 

She was sitting on my bed with a tight leopard dressed on that made her curvy shape look great.

"Calm your tits, I need to find the PERFECT dress! Remember, we have to look as old as possible!" I said as I threw some clothes on the floor making my search easier.

Tonight we decided we would go to the club to celebrate Chad and I's break up. Now that I'm single, I felt like finally going out for once.

"Here, I found it!" I squealed pulling the dress of the hanger. 

I slipped into the tight red dress that showed off my fit body and long legs. I slipped on some sleek black heels and turned to look in the mirror, pleased with what I saw in the reflection.

Being under 21 it was illegal to drink and go to clubs. I'm normally not the type to drink or party but, Hope convinced me I should live a little. Meaning, going to a club and having fun.

"Remember girlie, singles chicks say what?" She said while walking out of my room. "TURNT UP!" I said following behind.

---------------------------------------------

We arrived at the club at 11:00 PM. I could hear the music pounding and smell the booze from the inside of the club as Hope and I waited in line on the outside.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I said pulling out my fake ID. "Relax Brandi! They won't suspect a thing." Hope said placing a hand on my shoulder.

It was our turn in line. I tried hiding my shakiness while handing the guard my fake ID. He accepted, letting us in. As we walked into the club I let out a sigh of relief. 

I saw Hope making her way to the dance floor signaling for me to follow along. I moved through the dance floor and saw her already grinding a guy. Not long after a guy came up behind me and we started dancing.

After maybe about an hour of dancing I noticed a guy standing by the bar. He grinned at me, revealing a straight row of perfect white teeth under his soft full lips.

He turned around and pushed open a door leading to a dark ally. I watched the door for a few minutes, waiting for him to come back. He hadn't returned so curiosity took control of my body, forcing my legs to move towards the door.

I pushed the door open and saw no one. I looked down, sad that he wasn't there. Something about him was so sexy and attractive. I looked around making sure no one was there, until I saw I figure lurking in the shadows.

The figure slowly walked towards me. I notice they had something in their hand. That something, was a gun. I back away pushing and shoving on the door, banging as hard as I could.

Before I knew it, someone had placed their hand on my mouth, and pointed a gun at the figure with the other. I heard a loud bang and the figured dropped to the ground.

The person, still with their hand over my mouth stuffed the gun in his pocket. "Hey sweet cheeks, why you'd follow me? Mama never taught you NOT to go with strangers?" the person whispered in my ear.

I realized it was the mysterious guy who had walked outside. He just committed a murder. I am being help by a murderer. I tensed up realizing the situation I was in.

I struggle to get out of his grip. I managed to break free and run, but he was faster. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so he could grab hold of my waist and pull me close to him.

"You're a stupid little bitch for following me into this ally you know?" he said grabbing onto my thigh pulling me even closer. "Let go of me!" I shouted, struggling to get out of his tight grip.

"After what you saw, how do I know you won't run to the police?!" He said, anger flashing is his hazel eyes. I silently stared at him. Nothing came out of my mouth.

"Exactly." he said smirking. He bent down and wrapped his arms around my thighs and trough me over his shoulder. 

"Put me down!" I yelled, pounding on his fir and muscular back. He slowly walked over to a red range rover and threw me in the open window. "Ow!" I yelped as my head hit the roof of the car.

I started feeling dizzy as I watched him oped the trunk, and throw the dead body in it. Suddenly, the door to the club opened and Hope came running out. I started banging on the now rolled up window for help.

The man noticed. Slamming the trunk closed, he hopped in the car and drove of as Hope ran after us making her best effort to save me.

I got even more light headed and feeling sick and tired. I closed me eyes feel sleep take over my body then all I saw was darkness.