Nerferia and the Nerds of Old

On the planet earth in the year 2012, a group of young nerdlings set out to make a Nerd club, THE NERD ORDER was made by Jeremy "Zebtaka Harat" Bailey and Aaron "Myson Zechzech" Zecher, soon other Nerds, seeking refuge from the meanness of the world joined, This new founded order would have 8 guys and 3 girls in two weeks from its founding, the order would need ranks, discussions, and fun to have order in the club, the ranking where as following from highest to Lowest(Nerd Name)

King: Zebtaka Harat VII(Jeremy Bailey)

Nexus Lord: Wilhenis Clardum( Wil Clardy)

High Lord: Myson Zechzech( Aaron Zecher)

Lord/Lady: NerfMastr(Mason Mays), Smeeshing Smeeshton( Cameron Matteson), Caudles Cauldillian( Cam Hines), Lexia Preston (Lexi Presley)

Knight/ Lady in waiting: Brandus Konard( Brandon Conard), Alexon Kellton( Alex Kelly), Kellia Bailor (Kelli Bailey), Ckarlie Geornag(Karlie George),Caulmaim Cauldillian, Zebtaka Harat VIII, Tullister Smeehston, Wihentor Clardum

Soon to Join after the first founding

Lady Eliza Towner( Elizabeth Townsend)

Lady Sabra Konard( Sabrina Conard)

Knight Garred Andorsan( Garret (G-Tard) Anderson)

For a time it was peace, the mythical world of Nerdon was established, King Harat Made the Continent of Nerferia, where everyone lived in there own providences and served the king faithfully...

Until High Lord Zechzech, Lady Preston, and knight Kellton made there own continent and broke away from the union of Nerferia, this new continent was called Zecheria. After the lands had been doled out amongst the Lords, Lord General of Nerferia, Caudles Caudillian, declared war on Zecheria, soon the entire planet was divided, Friend against friend, almost immediately, Lord Mastr Joined Zecheria and wasted his former people with nuclear bombs, in response, King Harat sent General Cauldillian and General Smeesh to confront King Zecher on the open battle field, General Smeesh and Cauldillian took 25,000 Nerferian men and set for Zecheria, Splitting there force in half and circled around the land and met each other at the Zecherian Capitol City, ravishing the land all the way. But as they where doing this, King Zecher sent General Mastr to confront his old friend, leaving Zecher to March on Cauldillian, Utterly defeating Him at the Battle of New Harbor bridge, Leaving one of Cauldillian's sons dead and two others captured. After the Crushing defeat at New Harbor, Smeeshton and Mastr met in open conflict, General Smeeshton's ten thousand steel plated knights on horseback against Mastr's thirty-five thousand foot soldiers, that day was a bloody day, General Smeeshton brought half of his knights straight up the middle to face the infantry, and split his other half in two peices and sent them around the sides of the Mastrvanian heavy infantry, letting no footman to escape, Smeeshton's plan worked perfectly, and he won a Crushing Victory over General Mastr, killing ten thousand Mastrvanian soldiers, and wounding almost twice as much, while only losing 550 men and 1300 wounded. Afterwards general's caudillian, with the rest of his surviving men, joined up with the eight thousand fresh knights of Smeeshton, And sieged the Zecherian Capitol City, but they forgot one thing, King Zecher had built tunnels to escape and event like this, he left Ser Garred Andorsan in charge of the Castle with 12,000 levy infantry. Zecher and Mastr took 15,000 Dino-Riders, 30,000 Archers, and 20,000 infantry under the city and out in the wilderness behind Nerferian Lines by about ten miles. and sailed across the sea on a fleet of one thousand war ships to Nerferia, because Generals Cauldillian and Smeeshton where gone, all there was left in Nerferia was King Harat and his 50,000 Giant turtle riders defending the entire country. After killing most of Nerferia's Farmers and burning its farmlands, King Zecher sieged the Nerferian Capitol city of Kings Hall, after 25 months, the people withen the walls of King's hall where starving, eating the dead, rats, and just about anything, suffering the most Was the King's heir and son Zebaka Harat the thirteenth, who was slowly dieing of Talorian Fever, At this point the king just surrendered, ending the first Zecho-Nerferian war.

twenty five years later,

For a while there was peace again, twenty five long years of prosperous peace in the lands of Nerferia and Zecheria, but under the peaceful mask, Anger seethed between Zecheria and General Cauldles Caudillian, promoted to Lord Caudillian recently. He was angry about his daughter's rapist and killer that was out there, no justice Lord Caudillian thought.

author note: So Guys, I know this doesnt have many views or votes for that matter, but I will continue, this is the story of what me and my friends in seventh grade made up. all of our story lines, war, and romance. Hope you enjoy.

-Jeremy Bailey

After many Long Years, and after many skirmishes, open battle was apon the Lords again, and again the lords of Nerferia were divided.

The Lords Borus Dayne, Tairal Orik, Jaram Talharn, Aurther Perry, Billius Kingsly, Ulen Preston, Dorrian Greenewood, Jaonos Slyde, and both the Moonhand brothers defected and went to Join Zecheria. King Zebtaka Harat wanted justice for this and sent Ser Drayde Kartell and Ser Blaire Stormhoof to King Myson Zechzech to ask for the Lords as prisoners and to return them in chains to King Zebtaka. In response to this King Zechzech sent back Ser Drayde and Ser Blaire's heads in boxes and a note reading "I will send you the rest of them later, now if it wouldnt be a terrible trouble, leave me alone with all this nonsense and let them be."

The King of Nerferia was infuriated by this and assembled an army of hardened troops, at this time, the earliest firearms were in the Kingdoms and most swords and the like were gone from the land, instead this army was composed of Nerferian Musketeers and Line infantry, with new guns and armor the Nerferians were ready to get revenge on the Zecherian Empire, KIng Harat Now lead the attack himself not trusting his Generals in winning the war, He kept Lord Mastr by his side at all time, not because of friendship but because of weariness. He commanded the Ser Darran Scumworthy and Ser Callum Crakain to defend the Home land with Lord Jorah Deadeyes, The once Praised, now aging Valor filled Lord and Long time friend of the King. Lord Jorah and 25,000 Haratian Turtle riders and a full twenty regiments of musketeers(40,000 men) to defend King's Hall, the capital of Nerferia, while Ser Darren Scumworthy defended the coast, a very thin line of 15,000 men across 900 miles, aproximently 16 men per mile. Ser Callum Krakain defends The Cauldillian North Harbor with 6,000 men. King Harat, Ser Jaimes Krakain, Ser Roran Kraston, Ser Damran Kreel, Ser Maxis Remaj, Ser Flare TallStark, Ser Bren Reedman, Lord Blaine Whitman, Lord Nerf Mastr, General Smeeshing Smeeshton, Lord Cauldles Cauldillian, Ser Caulmaim Cauldillian, Ser Tullisten Smeeshton, Ser Gregan Derry, Ser Haran Derry, Ser Athor Moonhand, Ser Drackston Kartell, Ser Tedain StormHoof, Lord Commander Wilhentis Clardum, Ser Brandus Konard, Ser Vlador Eelman, Lord Rastiff Castleman, Ser Graddyn Castleman, Castellan Borian Draidor, and Ser Kingdon Hellstan along with 100 regiments of line infantry, 30 regiments of Cavalry, and 50 units of Smeeshton Musketeers, which all and all is about 310,000 men, sailed to Zecheria to bombard the coast with thier new Gunboats. This Voyage would take about five to Ten days.

Arriving on the craggy coast of Zecheria was  Horrid on the troops of Nerferia, Gunfire rained above them as they reached the coast of the Zecherian Porvidence, Irock, many Nerferian troops died as they stormed the beach, The Zecherians, who had a High ground advantege, and had a dozen regiments of Zecherian gunmen and one regiment of zecherian crankgunners(basically gatlin guns) shooting rounds apon rounds onto Nerferian infantry. The Mountain where the Zecherians where was 700 yards of terror for them, 20,000 men died scaling the almost flat wall of the Mountain, finally the Infantry got up the large hill and went into melee combat with  the Zecherians, swords came out on both sides and they danced around each other, they slashed and parried a like, many getting wounded or dying fairly soon, being only trained in the art of guns, but others were veterans of the first zecho-nerferian war and still remebered how to be good with swords. It seemed like they fought for ever, but eventually, the Nerferians prevailed, loosing at least 30,000 men in the fighting. Young Ser Gregan Derry, sixteen years old, lied dead on the ground with a broken spear through a bloody eye, half of the shaft sticking through the back of his head. Other Casualities were, Ser kingdon Hellstan, Ser Tedian Stormhoof, Ser Tullisten Smeeshton also dead. General Smeeshton was alowed leave back to his wife in DarkTowers, Smeeshton, to mourn the loss of his eldest son. But luckily for the Nerferian men, General Smeeshton decided to stay, along with his near 50,000 men