Chapter 20: Confession

Lucy's POV

I stayed frozen on the spot and it took my brain forever to fully process everything.

I gasped, "Wait- How do you know I'm a Heartfillia?" I could feel my adrenaline going.

He looked to the side, "I might of searched around your room while you were sleeping." he trailed off.

I smacked the top of his head with my hand, "Don't go around looking through my stuff! Creep!"

"Oww! You're so mean!" he whimpered.

I looked towards the ocean view, "I'm sorry." I muttered.

"What?"

I grabbed him by the shoulders, "Listen: I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry I didn't tell you my real name because I didn't want you to judge me. I didn't think you would judge me after you had told me you were a Dragneel, but I was having so much fun with you... I didn't think it would of been necessary to tell you." 

He stood up and offered me his hand, "Don't worry about it. It doesn't make a difference. I like you for who you are, not because you're rich." 

I stood up and he smirked as he quickly pulled me in and pecked me on the lips.

I blushed so hard as we intertwined our fingers together and walked back to our hotel room. 

I heard a camera flash once more, and this time I looked around. 

"Who is it?"

"Luce what's wrong?"

"Didn't you hear the camera flash?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "It's probably nothing."

.

We crept inside and noticed that all the lights were off.

Natsu kissed my forehead, "Goodnight Luce."

"Goodnight."

We went the opposite directions and I crept in the room with the other girls. 

I noticed Mirajane wasn't there. I shrugged and looked around.

Levy and Juvia were calmly sleeping, while Erza was drooling and it seemed like she had kicked all of her blankets off.

.

"You're so heavy!" I complained as I dragged Erza to the car.

"I could care less! Now leave me alone! I'm trying to sleep." she had her eyes shut. 

"Try eating less cake." I soon regretted saying that because Erza stood up and glared at me.

"How dare you fu-", luckily for me, Jellal happened to be walking by.

"Oh Jellal!" he whipped his head to look at me, "Mind doing me a favor? Can you carry Erza to the car? She's kind of loopy and out of it." he blushed, took Erza and carried her bridal style to the car.

I kept staring as I saw Erza glance back at me and slightly glare at me. I smiled and waved back. Jellal proceeded to tell Erza to rest her head on his lap, she hesitated but did so.

A group of girls approached us, well the guys I guess.

A girl got near Natsu at a very close distance and started trailing her hands over his chest and eventually his abs. The same was done to Gray.

I looked over at Juvia, who was talking to Gajeel, so she didn't notice the scene.

I stormed over to where they were.

The girls looked at me displeased. "What are you doing? Is one of them your boyfriend or something?"

My eyes widened and I panicked not knowing what to say. I toyed with my hands and glanced at Natsu who was blushing. Were we dating? I didn't know.

"Well?" she rolled her eyes at me.

I took a deep breath in, "No! I'm not dating either of them,"

She cackled, "I kn-,"

"Because they're both dating each other!" I was proud of myself and I could just imagine the magnificant aura surrouding me.

I could see the girls get nosebleeds after I had said that. The one who was hugging Natsu apologized, "I hope your relationship lasts forever."

"That's hot." one of them muttered. And with that they walked away.

Natsu and Gray looked at each other, at me, and then back at themselves.

"Gross! Why didn't you just tell them you were dating this prick over here?" Gray glared at Natsu.

I shrugged, "I panicked!"

Natsu ran his hand through his soft locks, "Luce. Do you think we're dating?" he squatted and looked into my eyes.

I blushed and tried backing away but there was nowhere to go. "I-I don't know." I honestly answered.

He swiftly kissed me on the lips and smirked, "Does that answer your question?" 

I blushed feeling stupid, "Not really."

.

"What is this one about?" I asked Erza as we were walking to another meeting.

She nervously scratched her elbow, "I don't know. Let's just hope they dropped the case or something."

We all sat together in the same position as last time.

"Welcome." the King said. "I guess I'll just get straight to the point."

I nodded in anticipation.

"A witness took this picture, after a black haired man had been hanging around a little girl. People thought this was a little suspicious and after looking around, he suddenly decided to run away with her." He handed the picture out.

I examined the picture. There was a man just as the King had described it, and he was running away as a girl had her arms wrapped around his neck as she was on his back. There were so many questions running through me; how was this related to the Dragneel's case?

"And look at this."

He handed us a missing person report. In the picture a blonde, green eyed little girl appeared to have a forced smile on her face. In the description, it said that she was a worker at a bar and that they needed her back as soon as possible. 

This made me frown. What about her family? Where did she live? It didn't say on the paper.

"We are going to the Dragneel's home tonight. You are going to knock, if they don't answer, then you will have no choice but to barge in. This is an extreme case now."

I jolted up right. "How is this related the Dragneels?" I demanded, as I raised my voice.

The King looked at me slightly shocked at my tone.

"I know all of the people in Fiore. The young boy you see in the picture, is Zeref Dragneel."

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I've been having to practice for a play in school and it's been really boring. Also, I have to study for upcoming finals and stuff.  

Also! Thanks so much for voting and adding my story to your reading lists! <3 It means a lot! & don't be shy to comment! I love reading all the comments. :3

 I'm weird.