Chapter 2 (you're cheating

Spencer (p.o.v)

"Hey austie" i say to austin while we where walking to the park like we always do when where (board) or not busy, anyway i walk to one of the swing while austin push me "so whats on your mind" he asked me making me look up smiling "nope not gonna tell you that only for me to know" i tell him making him pout "why i'm your best friend" he tell me "sorry best friend thats only for me to know and you to find out" i tell him smiling "well you asked for this" he tell me running after me while i scream or giggle running faster but since he was the quarter back of the foot ball slash captain he was faster then me, he caught up to me lifting me up twilling me around the air making me giggle and then he put me down on the grass tickling me making me laugh to mush for my liking making my ribs hurt. Today was like any ordinary day i was walking to my locker when i stop dead in my track when i saw the most disturbing thing ever standing was my beat friend girlfriend making out with the school player making my body boil with anger running to the bathroom throwing what i had for lunch washing my hand and mouth walking out of the bathroom, up to my locker where austin was waiting for me making me ignores him just saying a simple hi walking away from him but i guest he wasn't happy about that since he ran after me pulling my wrist making me stop "what wrong spenc" he ask me making me look into his eyes than back at the ground "i'll see you later" i tell him running away feeling sick and ignored austin the hole day even after he tried to talk to me every moment he get asking me what wrong which make me come up with a thing to run away from him.