Prologue

Hi there! New story on this account. Well, a first. And I do hope i get to finish this one. (:

Hope you'll like it. I'm telling you, I'm sort of bad at this XD

Dedicated to EternalSilence for being so fast c;

xx

------

My hands tangled themselves on his blond hair, feeling its softness on my palms. He was showering kisses on my cheeks to my neck, as his hands trailed down my lower back. Moans escaped my lips as the sweet sensations from his touch swept me off and I gasped as his hands found my behind and grasped them.

Everything was wrong--the time, the place. I know fully that we shouldn't be doing this. But the logical part of me which told me to stop was being pushed away by the physical part which wanted otherwise. I ache for him, I want him to touch me. There was this hot feeling building inside me, boiling and waiting for his touch, for his kisses. And for a moment, my sense of right or wrong was thrown out the window, shut out.

I grunted as he nibbled my ear and kissed his way back to my lips. The hair on my nape raised sending jolts of excitement through me. He pressed his lips lightly on mine before he deepened the kiss. He did it gently, not the way I expected him to do since he was one of the guys and they were everything but that. I thought it would be rougher, fiercer, more controlling. But it seemed to me like he was taking his time, enjoying the moment while it was here.

Then he did what I wanted, he slipped his tongue in mine. I took the gesture and opened my mouth, allowing him to enter to deepen the kiss even more.

I let out muffled sounds in between kisses. He was so good at this. My knees were feeling wobbly and I would've dropped to them if not for his hands around me. I didn't know if this was an effect of his kiss or of the place we were in. Anytime, anyone could enter and catch us doing something... unnecessary. And we'll be the talk of the campus and we'll be called to the office. Maybe it was because of this certain situation that I'm feeling this way, or maybe, plainly just because of him.

“Chelsea,” he mumbled on my ear, his voice husky and laced with lust and more.

It made the hair on my neck raise in anticipation, excitement and fear. If this was just a heat of the moment thing I was feeling, then I better stop now. If I wanted to do this, as in I really wanted to, then maybe I should push through. But now that I was here, I wasn’t so sure. My mind was fuzzed with everything else to think of that.

We were so engrossed on out make-out session that we had not heard the door creak open until we heard a chuckle. Our heads snapped to its direction to find the person we least wanted to see. I quickly took a step away from Nick and awkwardly ran my hands over my shirt to flatten it.

"I thought I'm the only one who uses this as a hideout." he said when he knew he got our attention. It was clear he found this amusing. We rarely do this, and the only time we did, we were caught in the act by the biggest jerk in school.

“Just fuck off.” Nick said hardly.

He took my hand and led me toward the stockroom's exit. We passed by Shane and that slight brush of my arm on his made me flinch. Not because of disgust or annoyance, but because of something else I couldn't name.

I looked back at Shane when we made it out the room and found him staring back. I quickly turned around feeling my cheeks turn red and focused on the road ahead. I shouldn't get involved with him.

Not ever.