__M A K I N G T H E C O W B O Y D R O O L__

For this chapter I wanted to try and do a POV (point of view) for the characters so you can get a better understanding of what the characters are feeling and thinking. Vote, comment and follow xx 

Nelly :))

==============================

Maya's POV

My eyes slowly open as I awaken from my sleep. I stretch my arms out and yawn. Where the hell am I? I adjust my body to sit up right and try to wake myself up. As my vision starts to adjust I can tell this is not my bedroom nor Riley's. I start to panic a little and unaware of my surroundings I fall off the bed landing on my stomach as I hit the floor.  Ouch!

'Ok, Maya just get up and walk out of the house,' I plan to myself. I reach my hand up to the bed side table and take a grip of it then I pull myself up. Once I was on my two feet I looked down to see I was wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday. 

I then tip toe to the door trying not to wake who ever else is in this house. I slowly open the door trying not to make a sound and once the door was opened just enough for my body to squeeze through I go through it. I start making my way down the hallway and I can see these pictures on the wall. I stop to look at one of them to see a family picture.

I take a closer look at the family to see the one and only huckleberry. 'Just great,' I chuckle as I continue to tip toe down the hallway. I reached the end and looked to my right and what do you know, theres the front door, Bingo! As soon as I took a step closer to the door I hear a voice, "Maya?" It was huckleberry.

I turn slowly on my heels to face him. Once my full body was turned in his direction I finally could inspect him and to my surprise he wasn't wearing a shirt! He had a six pack as well! I can't decide if this making me drool or if this is terrible. Either way I'm not complaining, it's just weird that the guy with abs is huckleberry. "Earth to Maya," Lucas chuckles, "like the view?" 

Maya finally snaps out of it and changes her gaze to the floor blushing, "I was actually just going to tell you to put a shirt on, no one wants to see your fat rolls." Lucas laughs before walking into a room. I look up and I slap my forehead, 'c'mon it's huckleberry, what are you doing?" I walk into the room he was in to see he was putting on a shirt, nawh.

"Huckleberry can you drop me off at the subway station, I'm spending my day watching people come on and off the train," I say all happily hopping up on his bed. As soon as I jumped up on it I instantly fell in love with it. It's so soft and comfy, it even sinks but still has a bit of a bounce. I immediately flop down on my back, taking in the comfiness of this bed. "I love this bed," I say not wanting to move so I could lay in this bed all day.

"Scoot over," Lucas tells me. I was really comfy as you could tell but I did because it was his bed. He flops down on the bed as well. We are now laying side by side staring at Huckleberry's celling while relaxing on his bed. "By the way today you're hanging around with me," he informs me. What? I have already planned out my day. "Umm, I'm pretty sure I'm not," I inform him smirking. 

He chuckles which made me grin even bigger. "My aunt has the day planned so you have no choice but to hang with me," he replies turning his head to face me. I didn't turn my head, I seriously can't be bothered, I'm too comfy. "Fine," I smile giving into the day that his Aunt had planned. "Lets go meet her then," Lucas replies sitting up on his bed looking down on me. I don't like it when I feel looked down upon so I sit up quickly as well.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I ask knowing she won't like me, no one does... "Are you kidding me?!" He replies shocked, "how could no one not like you?!" Everyone. No one likes me I'm just nothing and if I left no one would care. "Lucas I don't want to talk about..." I honestly reply and the thought of my mum yelling at me comes to me.