Can he be my saviour? Or is he just another player?

A/N ok so this is my first story on here. And before now I have only written fanfic... Uhm so does anyone want to design a cover or something? Hope you enjoy and I would very much appreciate feedback xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolouge.

I sighed as I read the message on my phone. Another break up. All because I wouldn't sleep with the guy. This happens all the time players come on to me thinking I'm a slut and when I won't sleep with them they dump me like I'm nothing. Well sorry if I want my first time to be special. I grabbed my iPod and turned on My Chemical Romance.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. Ok even I knew I was hot but why can’t guys see through that. I have feelings as well. I’ve heard guys say ‘Oh look at the hot emo chick.’ Some people can be so stereotypical. I ran my hands through my short dark brown and midnight blue hair. Maybe I should just give up trying to find love and just become the slut they think I am. My phone went off again and I picked it up to find I had a text from Harry, my best friend.

Want to meet? x

Hell yes do I. I quickly text him back.

Yes if you don’t mind putting up with me ranting? x

Sure meet in ten at yours? x

Sure :) x

I always had to stop Harry ‘sorting out those dick heads’ as he put it. He is like my over protective big brother sometimes. I quickly changed from my school uniform, which I personalised to make my own which the teachers hate, into skinny jeans and a light grey top. I pulled on my converse and touched up my make-up from where it faded. By the time I had done the door bell rang. I opened it and Harry brought me into a hug. “Want me to sort that dick head out for you?’ I shook my head and laughed.

“Maybe I should just stop trying and be forever alone.” We both started laughing.

“You’ll find someone Hannah banana, you know you will!” I shoved his shoulder as I blushed.

“So what’re we doing?” He shrugged. “Hang here then?” He nodded.

As he was leaving he turned around. “Oh yeah my brother has decided to come live with us instead of dad. So you can finally meet him.” I smiled I had heard so much about James but I had never met him. So naturally I was excited.

My mum finally came home at 10pm shortly followed by my dad. They ignored me like usual. I was closer to Harry’s parents than my own. They didn’t really care about me. All they cared about was there work. It’s where they spend all of their time. Both of them are well known lawyers. Everyone in town knows them. I hear adults saying ‘how did they end up with a child like that?’ Well maybe if they paid attention to me and actually brought me up instead of leaving me to bring myself up then I would be different.

Did I want to be different though?

Maybe guys would treat me with more respect if I wasn’t like I am.

Maybe I should change?

No how could I think that? I want to be who I am not what people want me to be.

With those thoughts I got changed into my batman pyjamas and climbed into bed. I didn’t realise how tired I was until now as I fell asleep instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N So what do you think should I carry on? The chapters will hopefully be longer but I just wanted to know what people thought :3 xoxo