Abducted.

Nyla's P.O.V...

I woke up Tuesday morning in Rich's bed. Last night was amazing. I turned to his side of the bed and he was already up. Staring at me. I smiled.

"Goodmorning," I said with my stinky morning breath.

Rich made a face, we both laughed. "Goodmorning baby," He said.

"I dont know what you making faces for at my breath, your breath stank too nigga." I said joking.

"Whatevaaa," He laughed as he walked away.

"Last night was great baby," he said as he pulled me close to him.

"Yea, it was," I kissed him real slow, turning him on.

"We'll save that for another time Rich." I laughed. He laughed too.

I wasn't going to school today, so i wore the cloths I wore yesterday, and Rich drove me home.

"Thank you," I said in between kisses.

"No prob, I love you Nyla" he said looking into my eyes. I knew he meant it.

"I love you too Rich." I said as I smiled.

I made my way into the house quietly so daddy couldnt hear me. I took a shower, and put on black shorts, a green shirt, and my glow 4's. I let my long hair out today and I straightened it.

I made my way down stairs and daddy was standing right at the bottom. "Hey daddy," I said smiling.

"Girl why you glowing? You shouldnt be glowing at such a young age." He said seriously. He really wasnt playing.

"What you talking about? Im just in a good mood ok?"

"Ok, babygirl. So what you up to today?"

"Im about to just drive around with Ta'Mia for a few hours, then I'll be back."

"Wait, take this."

He handed me a big black bag full if money. And two guns.

"Daddy what's going on? I asked in a worried tone.

"Calm down Nyla ok? Everything will be ok."

He aslo handed me a paper with a number. "If you ever need help, call this number, and say its Kaylen's daughter.I love you ok?"

"Daddy just..." He cut me off. "Take Ta'Mia, and Rich with you." He said.

"With me where daddy tell me !" I raised my voice.

"Just go ok?" He said calm.

"Alright but i'll be back." I said.

"I know, thats why you'll need this."

"I love you daddy." I said crying.

"I love you too babygirl."

I hugged him real long. I looked in his blue eyes and he wrapped me in his big muscular arms. I was ready for whatever was coming for me.

I got in my black hummor and picked up Ta'Mia and Rich. They were as confused as I was when I told them what daddy said.

We sat in the car for 2 hours in front of Rich's house. Then I went back to my house. Rich had his own gun, so me and Ta'Mia grabbed one and we all went in.

We looked all around and then it hit me. My dad was abducted. How could this happen? Who was after him? Why would anyone want to take him? He was the only person I had there with me from day 1.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. ))):